• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Infrastructure Monitoring Train Driver - Colas Rail

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LowLevel

Established Member
Even the great Francis Bourgeois hasn’t been granted that particular boon… needs some friends in high places.
Used to be easy enough if you asked nicely and knew the right people, I was offered a ride on it years ago but unfortunately if I remember rightly on the occasion in question I'd have had to sort myself out from somewhere like Tyne Yard and I'd got to get back for work!

trainguard0701

Has anyone who’s applied for this heard anything back yet?
I’ve had an email to say they’re reviewing applications but this was almost 2 weeks ago now.

I've applied several times to Colas in the past and this is the only time I've ever had a response to my application. Seems positive they wish to communicate with applicants, even if unsuccessful.

Chrisjohn1982

£64,945

Mostly Mon-Fri but we get some weekend work.

Don't listen to the naysayers, if you like variety and enjoy doing weird and wonderful routes and traction, stick in an application. It's a good job, I enjoy it.
Hi mate

Could you possibly send me a message regarding this role, thanks mate