• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

31128/47832 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam

If anyone is interested 31128 and i believe it must be 47832 but i could not see the number, but it is freshly painted have been stabled at Salisbury all week on Castle St bridge.

trouble is the local scumbags have been at work on the 47 with a marker pen.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jam

Not in a good location for pics as it's in a siding on the main line on castle street bridge, the grafiti artists must have got to it by walking the line.

But you can see from the road it's in a light grey colour with quite a large logo on the side, now with marker pen grafiti all down one side, looks like the 31 still in Fragonset livery has had the yellow ends repainted.

Coxster

Established Member
It went up towards London today, and passed Dad's work at around 11. Not sure where it's actual destination is though.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I thought both were heading to Watford

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
therailwaycentre.com said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]47832 which has been stabled at Salisbury, operated 10.05 light to Watford Junction.
[/FONT]

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I posted a quote from the railwaycentre which looks fine on my screen

Status
Not open for further replies.