• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

55013's Contemporary Trip Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Both the day in 1989 and the more recent one were very enjoyable, no doubt about it.

I always do first class when coming out of London on late evening services home.
I find the seats are comfortable enough, there's plenty of room and the food is OK.
The main reason I do it, though, is because it's quiet.
Standard on those trains gets wedged and there's often groups of rowdy drunken lads that, especially when I'm tired, I prefer to avoid.
When I'm planning a London trip I always start by looking at the VTEC website.
No cheap first class tickets for the return, no London trip.
That's my rule.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Keith Jarrett

Pity about poor old Bambi! And more importantly you being delayed although seems as though VTEC got their act together pretty sharpish with the delay repay.

Nice to see you wandering on to the South Eastern for a change and even better, venturing beyond the relative safety of the London Bridge - Charing Cross corridor. But actively going for 376s? In my view they are the basic of all basic trains but I'm sure that someone out there loves them!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I assure you Keith that I'm no fan of the 376s, not after my last trip on one. Still more comfortable than Vienna trams, but not by much. As you say, someone will have a secret love of them. Maybe Fishquinn likes them, as he hates anything remotely hellfire...

A very sensible rule that 55013, and I wish I could adopt it but that would mean even less bashing than I'm doing already. The fact it's nearly mid-July before any bashing at all for me should indicate how terribly grim things have got...Quite, I dug into my Emergency Funds for my quick spin today as it was...

Established Member
Sounded like a very productive time in the capital, plenty winners and riders. Forgot to pass on my congrats on clearing the Croydon trams, so, congrats squire.

Shame about the deer but you scored for a delay repay, a case of The Great Buck n Roll Swindle, sorry, I'll get my coat. Still I had visions of you, contorting round first class, like John Tenpole Tudor, singing, Who killed baammmbi.

Great read and photos as usual. Hope your less stressed out now too.

Last edited:

Established Member
Thanks chaps.
Keith - I go after 376s purely because I need so many of them.

47403 - stress comes with the job, I'm afraid.
But yes, the railway moves always help, thanks.

Last edited:

Established Member
After suffering some internet connection problems I'm now, once again, behind.
I've got a few things to write up and here's the first:

My next move was a lot closer to home than London.
It was the ELR diesel gala.
There was one loco in particular that lured me over the Pennines.
Unsurprisingly this was the advertised COLAS 60.
As far as I’m aware there had only been one previous 60 appearance on a passenger train at the ELR.
That was when 60083 had done its infamous Bury to Heywood run.
45135 and I just happened to have been in the right place at the right time and scooped it in.

He was unable to make it this time due to a prior arrangement but I had nothing holding me back.

I drove over to Bury and began my day behind 56006.
This was done, first to Rawtenstall and then all the way to Heywood.

60026 was waiting there to enter the railway and did so once the grid was in the platform.
It backed on the North end and away we went.
My forty-fourth 60 for haulage, will I make 50?

60026 backing onto the stock:
60026_2017.07.08_3_Heywood by Phil Wood, on Flickr

I wanted to get some decent mileage off it; so I stayed on board for a full round trip.
56006 had been removed from the back at Bury and was re-attached on the journey back.
This then worked the train from Heywood, with the 60 dropping off the rear at Bolton Street.
I too left the train there as it was time to sample some of the other delights on offer.

56006_2017.07.08_2_Bury by Phil Wood, on Flickr

The delight that I had in mind was a loco that always pleases me, Hymek D7076.
This had 31466 on the rear and was enjoyed to Heywood before the Goyle, making a magnificent noise, took me back to Bury.
I’m unlikely to get 60026 again any time soon so fancied another blast.
As before, it was top and tail with 56006.
The grid did the first leg, to Heywood, before my final bit of 60 action for the day saw me do it as far as Bury.

There was still one loco working that I really wanted.
I’d not sampled it since 1981!
My target was another train with an engine on each end.
47712 wasn’t the loco I was after but it was still nice to get, resplendent in its Scotrail livery.
LDS took me, once again, to Heywood before my final move of the day

Looking good:
47712_2017.07.08_2_Heywood by Phil Wood, on Flickr

The loco making its preservation debut in my haulage book was 45108.
What a noise it made.
As 45135 might say, it was fanning like a good ‘un.

45108_2017.07.08_5_Bury by Phil Wood, on Flickr

Once back at Bury I set off home; I was back in time for tea as this was an additional move and I didn’t want to push Mrs 13 too far :)

Altogether, a grand day out with a nice winner and some good thrash, with special mentions for 31466 and 45108 as the loudest locos of the day.

djpontrack

Sounded like a great day out on the ELR. Excellent photos too mate.
I liked the photo of 47712, I remember having it in the 1980s in the Glasgow and Edinburgh areas. I think the last time I had was in 1993 from Honiton to Axminster.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
44 class 60s is good going. I'm not too far behind, I only need 43 now to catch you up :lol:.
47712 looks excellent in Scotrail. I think it's still my favourite 47 livery, didn't even see one until we made a pilgrimage to Scotland in 1988, I wouldn't believed it if someone had told me that they'd all be down here five years later. I certainly ticked off a lot of them when they did come down.
I thought 56006 looked nice in your photo. It's good to see one looking so original. Thanks for sharing it 55013.

Established Member
Sounded like a great day out on the ELR. Excellent photos too mate.
I liked the photo of 47712, I remember having it in the 1980s in the Glasgow and Edinburgh areas. I think the last time I had was in 1993 from Honiton to Axminster.

Cheers.
I had 47712 several times when it was a proper "shove" as well, although the last time I had it on the mainline was from Birmingham International to Oxford as recently as 2001!

44 class 60s is good going. I'm not too far behind, I only need 43 now to catch you up :lol:.
47712 looks excellent in Scotrail. I think it's still my favourite 47 livery, didn't even see one until we made a pilgrimage to Scotland in 1988, I wouldn't believed it if someone had told me that they'd all be down here five years later. I certainly ticked off a lot of them when they did come down.
I thought 56006 looked nice in your photo. It's good to see one looking so original. Thanks for sharing it 55013.

Thanks.
I believe there are a few folk who've had 100 60s, so I'm just an amateur :)

Established Member
One week on from the ELR and it was back out for another diesel gala.

This time it was the Wensleydale and 45135 was available so he accompanied me.
Once again there was a visiting 60 on offer.
This time, however, it was unrequired.
Still, there were a couple of other locos booked that were wanted.
Also, a station scratch could be had.

I picked 45135 up at 08.30 and an hour or so later we parked up in the pork pie factory car park, used as an overflow for the railway’s own small one (hmm, pork pies :))

All the winners, both locos and station, were to be had at the end of the day.
Before then we had plenty of time to enjoy the locos on offer and get some decent haulage in on a fairly lengthy line.

Almost every move we made today was for the full duration of the service, meaning we didn’t have to move around too much.
First up was 20166, painted in the orange livery of the Harry Needle Railroad Company.
The beastly bomb was done from Leeming Bar to the end of the line at Redmire.

Tangerine Dream:
20166_2017.07.15_3_Leeming Bar by Phil Wood, on Flickr

A nice bit of class 14 action was next.
D9523 had sat on the back on the outward journey, now it was time for it do some work.
14s are always entertaining and this one was no exception.

Back at Leeming Bar, the 14 and 31459. 47715 can be seen in the background, steadfastly ignoring the no smoking signs:
14 D9523_2017.07.15_Leeming Bar_& 31459 by Phil Wood, on Flickr

Once back at Leeming Bar it was time for the only train of the day from which we would bail at an intermediate station, in this case Finghall Lane.
47715, still looking good in its NSE livery, took us there.

This was where we joined the 60, 60044.

60044:
60044_2017.07.15_8_Leeming Bar by Phil Wood, on Flickr

At Leeming Bar 31459 was attached to the front, with 60044 remaining on what was now the rear.
31459 had last been sampled by me in 2004 when it was working on the short lived, but very enjoyable, Chester to Manchester loco hauled services.
These were powered by top ‘n’ tail Fragonset 31s, working in multiple.
31601 had been its partner that day but today it was working on its own.

Redmire was once again our destination.
A final run on 60044 followed.
This was a Leeming Bar service but the 60 didn’t quite make it.

The next train was the shunter shuttle and to save wasting time in the platform the 60 was taken off at Leeming Bar Ground Frame and ran into the siding opposite the platform.
It’s place for the last bit of the run into the station was taken by 01530.

The plan had been for the shuttle to be worked by 01545 out, with 01530 working back.
These were both requirements for lots of people.
Unfortunately, 01545 had been playing up.
We saw the gen earlier in the day that staff had been valiantly working on it and had managed to fix the problem.
To play safe it was going to work in a pair with dud 01544.
The pair were waiting in the yard when we arrived but it soon became clear all was still not well.
Eventually both the shunters moved off, but 01545 was noticeably silent.
They ran forward and down into a siding.
Then 01544 on its own backed onto the stock, leaving 545 sat in the naughty siding.
Apparently, it had failed with a different fault from the one that they had managed to fix earlier!

Although we had been hoping for the winner, it was no great disappointment as 01544 had only been had previously for less than half a mile on a PLEG/BLS event that saw it do some of the sidings in the Leeming Bar platform area.

01545 waits to be pushed out of the yard by its better-behaved sister:
01545_2017.07.15_1_Leeming Bar_& 01544 by Phil Wood, on Flickr

Having done 01530 for the short run into the platform we could have called it a day but we wanted more.
Besides, the shuttle was going to a required shack :)

01544 was quite impressive on its run to Bedale.
I hopped off, to make sure I could legitimately count the station, and got a quick snap.

The proof:
01544_2017.07.15_4_Bedale by Phil Wood, on Flickr

01530 then hauled us back to Leeming Bar, with a bit of a push from 01544 as we left Bedale.
After that all that remained was the drive back home.
Another very enjoyable day in the bag.

Last edited:

djpontrack

Another excellent day out at a diesel gala with some good locos had for haulage.
I particularly like the photo of the class 20 on the mark one stock, it reminded me of when I was a child and the afternoon Fort William to Mallaig service was occasionally a class 20 and 2 coaches.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Two very decent diesel galas there, and you have reminded me about the big 31 gala due some point later this year. I keep telling myself that I'll look into that but I never remember!

44 60s is impressive, I've had 60034, 60038, 60059 and 60100. Not many but it will do the job.

Established Member
I need 60034.
As it's one of the ones currently dumped at Toton, I doubt it will ever grace my haulage book.

Established Member
Two cracking days out there 55013 and as usual a cracking read. Some entertaining traction, well bar the peak:D(only my opinion) ridden behind too. Wonder if the preserved lines know something we don't, the tugs are seemingly the big draw at this years Galas. Cowley don't worry about the short fall, as far as the tugs for haulage goes, as I'm 2 behind you :oops:

As usual some cracking pics too, obviously I'm biased but the one of 47712 is a beaut. I tend to agree with Cowley on the ScotRail livery, however, I'm torn with that and the Large Logo livery. Maybe I'm just totally biased but the 47's, have generally suited most liveries they've been given. 56006 does look well, not a huge grid fan but I always thought the first 30 looked a bit neater with the small grid.

Extremely jealous you getting miles behind 47712 and 47715, been a long time, since I was behind them two. Like many others, no doubt, a large chunk of the mileage was when they were on the shoves. After they all got refurbed and their squad got bolstered from 12 to 16, their release from Crewe Works, saw them usually work one of the early trans pennine turns to Newcastle and then return home, via the 1S15, the 17.18 Newcastle to Edinburgh loco hauled stopper. I was fortunate enough to get about half of the refurbed shoves this way. Brings back a memory or two...................

Most notably 47715 started a very entertaining evening on the rails, It was among the returning shoves that was returning on the 1S15, that day, my mate always went home for his lunch, at school dinner time, his Dad, told him, it was on Gateshead shed, he came flying into school to tell us. Fortunately I had a bit cash on me, how I don't know, I then had to convince one of the lads, who delivered papers from the same shop as me, to do my round, he had the adjoining round and I said, I'd do his in the morning, if he done mine tonight, with the prospect of a lie in, the next morning, he readily agreed.

Onto the Scholars bus after school, straight to Gateshead Metro, where we'd wait foe Cal, who'd had to dash home, his Dad dropped him off and we made hay to Central.

There were more than a few waiting for it. A mega cop for many, not just us too. Somehow I managed to get the front droplight window too. Fortunately I found a pic of 47715 that night too. Its not my picture but Martin S Vos's excellent picture shows 47715, having run round the ECS from Heaton, shunting the stock from the long gone middle road, to the Bay Platform(now Platform 1) where the 1S15 would depart from.
Not my pic, this is Martin S Vos's PIC
That day we took it to Morpeth and scarpered off and onto an awaiting 143 back, only for Cal to ask if I fancied a move to Durham, I wasn't too keen, due to not having a great deal of funds left on me, however after doling out a Rail Riders voucher, I was convinced, tickets bought and a charge over the bridge onto an awaiting 47423. Which conked out at Ouston Junction for 56115 to rescue us, we stayed on till Darlo, fortunately the grip didn't collar us. Showing our Durham-Newcastle ticket We told a guy at Darlo we'd got on the wrong train, so he stuck us on a zing, telling us that goes to Newcastle, we bailed at Durham and vegged for a trans pennine turn back. was one of Cal's required peaks, his Dad had told him it was out, hence why he was so keen to convince me to get on 47423, the sly git. We done well out of it though.

Sorry didn't mean to hijack this. My apologies.

Last edited:

Established Member
An excellent anecdote there.
I always enjoyed a bit of shove action, although I missed 47713 due to its early withdrawal.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Interesting to read about your trip to the Wensleydale Railway, very much needed for me that line. Such a long way away though...
I did chuckle at all the 01/5 bashing. How did they end up with so many of the things up there?
47403: Actually you're right about large logo 47s (hijacking 55013s thread again), especially one with Stags and snow ploughs mmm. :)
I never had 47713 either (that was some fire wasn't it? When they go up they do seem to burn well), though I did have 47497 from Taunton to Exeter in 1987 before it was turned into 47717.
Loved the story about 47715 in Newcastle. Can't beat a bit of nostalgia.
Excellent photos on the last two trip reports 55013. :)

Established Member
They have quite a few 01/5s, I believe they're owned by HNRC and are ex-MOD.
They certainly have 01526, 01529, 01530, 01544 and 01545 as those are the ones I've seen.
I think 01526 is for spares.

You mention 47497, I also had it a couple of times before it gained the front end wires.
I had it several times after as well, although not since 1990.
I remember 47713 in its pre-conversion state as 47510 "Fair Rosamund".
Sadly, I didn't manage to get it for haulage then, either.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Oh dear that does look bad. Great photo though.
The 47/7s were all from that batch weren't they? It was before my time but I wonder why they specifically used the ones from that number group. Without going and looking at my books were they all ex Western region ones? I seem to recall that the second Fair Rosmund was a Bath Road loco but I can't remember for sure.

I'm impressed that the Wensleydale railway has five 01/5s. What sort of speed can they do when wound up?
Questions questions always questions.

Established Member
An excellent anecdote there.
I always enjoyed a bit of shove action, although I missed 47713 due to its early withdrawal.

Sorry that one we took to Berwick, I remember I got a right bollocking off me Dad because I hadn't came home from school and got in late, I got the usual speil, you could be lying in a gutter etc. Next time ring and tell me, there's plenty phones on Central Station. I had to ring Cal's house, to see where the bloody hell you were. Cal's Dad told me, Cal had told him this afternoon you were going Berwick. I offered my excuses and apologies and was told to get out of his sight:lol:

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Sorry that one we took to Berwick, I remember I got a right bollocking off me Dad because I hadn't came home from school and got in late, I got the usual speil, you could be lying in a gutter etc. Next time ring and tell me, there's plenty phones on Central Station. I had to ring Cal's house, to see where the bloody hell you were. Cal's Dad told me, Cal had told him this afternoon you were going Berwick. I offered my excuses and apologies and was told to get out of his sight:lol:

Hahaha. Oh yes those were the days. I remember when I was 18 ringing my mum:
"Where are you?"
"Preston mum"
"Preston!?"
beep beep beep,
"Yeah Preston, oh no, the money's just about to run out"
"When are you back?"
"Not sure, maybe Saturday, I'm just about to get the sleeper up to Aberd" brrrrrrrrrrr.
"Oh t*ts".

Established Member
Hahaha. Oh yes those were the days. I remember when I was 18 ringing my mum:
"Where are you?"
"Preston mum"
"Preston!?"
beep beep beep,
"Yeah Preston, oh no, the money's just about to run out"
"When are you back?"
"Not sure, maybe Saturday, I'm just about to get the sleeper up to Aberd" brrrrrrrrrrr.
"Oh t*ts".

oh dear,:lol:

Last edited:

Established Member
Ha ha ha. My first overnighters at Carlisle. About 6 of us went. My nana bollocked my Dad for letting me go. I was 14, poor soul barely slept with worry, while we were whizzing about on the Sou Western and WCML, throughout the next day. Apparently she rang my Dad 3 times throughout the day, asking if I was back yet. The last time was about 7pm and apparently she screamed, well has he rang yet and what the hells he doing, he went out at half 6 last night. My Dad said, he's enjoying himself, I'll get him to ring when he comes in. Soon as I walked in, about 9ish, I'm told by my Dad, quite abruptly, ring your bloody Nana will you, she's driving me barmy. I duly did as told and she's, nice as ninepence to me, oh im glad your home, asking did you and your friends have a good time, did you see many engines then, the pearler was asked, you's didn't speak to any strange men did you:lol:. You think you n your friends will do that again. When i sad, yeah definitely, she snapped, well I think you should ring your dad and tell him what time your coming back.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Ha ha ha. My first overnighters at Carlisle. About 6 of us went. My nana bollocked my Dad for letting me go. I was 14, poor soul barely slept with worry, while we were whizzing about on the Sou Western and WCML, throughout the next day. Apparently she rang my Dad 3 times throughout the day, asking if I was back yet. The last time was about 7pm and apparently she screamed, well has he rang yet and what the hells he doing, he went out at half 6 last night. My Dad said, he's enjoying himself, I'll get him to ring when he comes in. Soon as I walked in, about 9ish, I'm told by my Dad, quite abruptly, ring your bloody Nana will you, she's driving me barmy. I duly did as told and she's, nice as ninepence to me, oh im glad your home, asking did you and your friends have a good time, did you see many engines then, the pearler was asked, you's didn't speak to any strange men did you:lol:. You think you n your friends will do that again. When i sad, yeah definitely, she snapped, well I think you should ring your dad and tell him what time your coming back.

Love it :lol:. I read that out to Mrs C and we were cracking right up.
I honestly think the days before mobile phones were better. Ignorance really was bliss I reckon...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Oh god I had forgotten about the annoying beeps you used to get with the phone boxes :lol:

Mind you, I also don't fondly remember paying 10-12p per text in the earlier days of mobile phones. Such an idea now seems insanely backwards! No mobile internet, then of course we had that ultra basic version of it (can't remember what it was called then) which had almost nothing useful on it when I tried it out on my Motorola with antenna (that also seems backwards now)!

No, I'd rather not go back to those days. Yes the trains were more exciting but by Christ what a world it wouldn't be to live in now. If we could take today's technology with us, that wouldn't be so bad.

Loving the nostalgia in 55013's thread!

Established Member
Oh dear that does look bad. Great photo though.
The 47/7s were all from that batch weren't they? It was before my time but I wonder why they specifically used the ones from that number group. Without going and looking at my books were they all ex Western region ones? I seem to recall that the second Fair Rosmund was a Bath Road loco but I can't remember for sure.

All the 47/7s were converted from machines numbered between 47493 and 47516.
There were lots of differences with various batches of 47s but I don't know why that particular batch was chosen.
Possibly it was something as simple as a few of them were due major overhauls at the time of conversion and once one from a particular batch had been done it made sense to keep them all identical.

I'm impressed that the Wensleydale railway has five 01/5s. What sort of speed can they do when wound up?
Questions questions always questions.

HNRC has had several locos based at the Wensleydale over the years.
I believe they are kept there and available should the company win any new contracts.
The 01/5s (or at least those ones - there are numerous different types that fall within the 01/5 number range) are hydraulics and make a great noise :)
I couldn't say what their top speed is but one on load 6 and a dead sister put in quite a decent performance.

Established Member
Nostalgia's great but we can't live in the past.
Here's something a bit more recent.
No 47s were involved.

As is my usual practice, I’d booked an annual leave day in July for stress relief purposes.
Again, as per usual I’d made it a Friday – the 21st.
Unusually, though, this time I’d not made any firm plans.
By the time I realised the day was nearly upon me it was too late to get a cheap London move in, so something else would have to suffice.
I got up at the same time I would if going to work, habit rather than an alarm.
I still had no idea where I would end up as I left the house and got into my car.
I drove just round the corner to Low Moor and caught my usual service to work.
This was 155347.
Unlike a work day I didn’t leave it at Halifax.
Today I stayed on all the way to Huddersfield.

I had decided to head West.
The timings were just right for a spin on a loco hauled service that I’d long thought of covering but never actually done.
185111 took me to Manchester before I renewed my acquaintance with 67022 on the 09.50 service to Holyhead.
Co-incidentally, 67022 had been the last 67 I’d sampled, on the WAG, in February 2016 (has it really been sixteen months since my last skip haulage?)
I took the 67 for an enjoyable forty mile run to Chester whilst contemplating what moves to make when I got there.

67022_2017.07.21_Chester by Phil Wood, on Flickr

There was a station close by that was on my wanted list after a move to that part of the world last year, so that’s where I headed first.
This was Capenhurst and was reached via a trip on dud 508134.

EMU 508134_2017.07.21_2_Capenhurst by Phil Wood, on Flickr

I couldn’t visit the Merseyrail network and not get a winner so decided to go after a unit that I’d spotted leaving Chester just after I’d arrived.

It was another dud, 507031 that arrived to enable me to get away from Capenhurst.
This unit was already cleared for ten miles, so I only took it for a short hop to Bache in order to see what was behind it.
This proved to be 507028.
Another dud but very low mileage and I needed two of the three coaches for a ride in, so it was 64432 to Chester followed by 64394 to Hooton.
By Hooton I had passed the ten mile mark on 507028 and knew that the winner I had spotted earlier should have returned to Chester and be right behind me.

I was proved right and the first winner of the day, 508141 was soon added to the book.
I need a few stations on the local network and I was in the area, so I figured I might as well stay there and get a couple ticked off.
In order to get 508141 over ten miles I stayed aboard as it went round the loop and left it at Hamilton Square.
I made my way down to platform 3 as that is where the trains to West Kirby and New Brighton go from.

Most people seem to have a unit or loco that dogs them whenever they visit a particular place.
For me, no visit to Merseyrail seems to go by without 507017 putting in an appearance.
Despite needing loads of them I’ve had this one numerous time.
Needless to say, it’s well over ten miles and all three coaches have been ridden in.
I gave a resigned sigh when it was the afore-mentioned 507017 that rolled into the platform.
My original plan had been to do it to the furthest required station on the line it was destined for, but I couldn’t see the point in wasting time with yet more mileage on it, so instead bailed at Birkenhead Park.

At last I got a winning 507 in the book.
This was 507014 and was taken from Birkenhead Park, round the loop and out to Wallasey Grove Park.

EMU 507014_2017.07.21_1_Wallasley Grove Park by Phil Wood, on Flickr

After a short wait I then picked it back up.
I was now heading home, via a long and winding route.
507014 was taken to Hamilton Square.
The unit that followed it in was another winner, 507008 and was done round the loop and then as far as Eastham Rake.
This put 507008 over ten miles and I knew a requirement was following, so I wanted to get as much out of that as I could.
This was 508131 and was taken for the eight and a bit mile run through to Chester.
I didn’t have time to do this back out to clear it but you can’t have everything.

I was now aiming for something back to Manchester.
Dud 175001 arrived empty in the platform and waited for a sister unit to arrive from Llandudno.
Eventually, several minutes late, 175006 arrived and coupled up to the doyen of the class.
Of the four coaches on the train there was only one that I’d not previously ridden in, 79706, so that’s where I spent the journey to Manchester.

185109 was my, wedged, chariot over the Pennines to Huddersfield.

After that it was just a case of enjoying the delights of 144013 to Low Moor and I was back home at a reasonable hour.

A nice relaxing day out, with a few winners and some new shacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.