• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

66718 and some troublesum trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsf_fT

not shure if this was was todays train ,or yeterdays ?

but the birmingham (hansworth / cardiff ) scrap train has had a slight mishap . luckily it was still in the sideing and not crossing the up/down birmingham / stourbridge main line . this train runs about 3- 4 times a week.
but i dont think its going be doing it for a while :roll:

1-2.jpg

7.jpg

6-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trainspotter

66718 has just gone to Rowley over the Sun and Moon road bridge in Langley at snails pace, driver put the power on at the back of my house.

I wonder if 718's troublesome trucks at still at hte scrap yard????:rolleyes:

Marvin

It was in the down loop at Rowley this morning, red lamp on the front so probably not going anywhere soon! Had a train of trucks with it, but I don't know if it was the full rake or if it's left a few at Handsworth.

atsf_fT

ye saw it at Rowley ,got 17 freight cars ,then it came off and went back too hansworth ,what to do im not shure , a few more photos taken this morining taken from the metro tram . another load of scrap was building up on the yard .
ye i know its a 66 not a 67 my typo:lol:

this is what happens when you dont use "PECO " track !!

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

9K43

Thats about £8000 ish to turn the Bruff out.
Did this BRUFF come from Toton?

Status
Not open for further replies.