• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ACRAP Event Darlington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Yes but that's for one person's set of photos, if someone else posts photos in that thread, it's considered as hijacking it.

David

Established Member
I take it you just stayed at Darlington Station then, instead of going to places like Shildon to see what was happening there.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well, everyone knew it was never going to be anywhere near as good as last year's superb event.

But a group of us went to Redmire on Sunday and had a great trip. Some enthusiasts shunned it as it was not going to Boulby, but it meant windows were more easily obtained for those of us who did go! ;) It was quite well loaded though.

David

Established Member
Aren't we getting a bit competitive now? ;)

You should of heard Jordy when we was looped at Northallerton on the way back. He was so full of himself after getting a front window, his head only just fitted in the carriage :shock: :lol:

Sorry Jordy. PS. If you try to retaliate with a witty remark of your own, I do have a photo of you to post on here ;)

Dennis

Established Member
You should of heard Jordy when we was looped at Northallerton on the way back. He was so full of himself after getting a front window, his head only just fitted in the carriage :shock: :lol:

I think you're exaggerating a bit there...imagine the disappointment of finding out you have a head so big it prevents you doing HO :sad1:.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I soooooo wish I'd been to Norwich's event now! That looked so amazing compared to Darlo! Indeed, when I alighted the FTPX unit at Darlo, I actually forgot why I was going there...Mostly due to being tired mind...

I canna wait for the next one though, which I hear MIGHT be on the South Coast. No prizes for guessing the location...

As for Redmire, that was pretty good. Glad I did it now. Pity I missed out on Saltburn, but hey, it was 142s on it all day, and I HAD to get off my 142 off Shildon to Saltburn at Darlo, I was sick to death of the thing already! My map does look a tad better now I've done Bishops Auckland and Redmire though! Working out the miles for the 31s though...

Status
Not open for further replies.