• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

April Desktops [Yet another thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
I've managed to screw up my SuSE machine so I can't post a picture of that at present! (Note to self: FC4 + 8 year old laptop = bad idea).

The excitement of my Windoze desktop is here...

http://www.atomic-album.com/showPic.php/42943/desktop.jpg

Photo is one of my own, I don't generally take photos of non-railway stuff but I was in Greenwich Park back in August and wondered what would happen if I put the camera on the edge of some grass and took a photo... that's the result.

Gareth Hale

My April Desktop. Pretty much the same as every other month but its a new screen size. :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

tramboy

The April Desktop...

normal_Aprildesktop.JPG

The photo is from railfaneurope.net, and is a Br423 S-Bahn EMU somewhere on the Munich network. I've been there, but my camera was bust, so this photo is a good reminder!

Cheers

Dave

Gareth Hale

After a lot of work, Here is my completed desktop

:hiding::hiding: :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

devon_metro

Established Member
Chaz said:
What work would that be? :?

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Most probably placing all of the icons in the correct place, don't forget replacing the desjtop background can be a hefty job on a slow processor ;)
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Gareth Hale

dvn1357 said:
Most probably placing all of the icons in the correct place, don't forget replacing can be a hefty job on a slow processor ;)
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ive made the taskbar thicker, ive added all of the shortcuts, changed the wallpaper and moved the buttons into order by type..

Computer/Internet - Message (IM's) - Editing - Entertainment (movies and music) and Extra :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

Gareth Hale

Chaz said:
How amazing

:cheers::cheers:

Yeah, simply.... Also, I never said my CPU was slow, I said, I would prefer a faster one and look into a faster one :rolleyes: :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

Jonno2055

Erm... Here's my desktop, I changed it especially for this thread. So much hard work too!

Its a Kettle:

5051 'Earl Bathurst' running as 5069 'Isambard Kingdom Brunel' from Sunday 9th April, Brunel's 200th Birthday.

T

Tom

I think I'm going to get rid of that clapping smiley.... :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Julian G

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
I think I'm going to get rid of that clapping smiley.... :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
I agree, these things gets on my nerves!

Guinness

Established Member
tubechallenger said:

Nice one! 8-) :cheers:

jdjonnay

^^ Rob loves teh paint :p

Still my bike... man, I miss it :( Should have it back in a few weeks though, nice little rebuild project to keep me occupied.

nsrdeskrar4gt.jpg

Monster truck madness, rarr

Status
Not open for further replies.