• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Saracen_83

Someone up the thread said they have, and i was told today that as i only have the magnificent 7 sjt and vse results to come in , they will put me through to dmi.

Congratulations matey, didn’t realise you got through to DMI, well done, happy for you

baz962

Established Member
Congratulations matey, didn’t realise you got through to DMI, well done, happy for you

Only if my sjt and vse results are good enough Matt, that young girl at arriva pulled me to one side.

CatchMeIfUCan

I was at assessment at overground house, told by someone in office who pulled me to one Side.

Oh right I see, good luck with that buddy.

Theres me waiting to hear from ARL in regards to my online application. I shall ring their recruitment line first thing Monday and chase up my progress. I've got all my results, just needing a TOC to organise a DMI for me..

baz962

Established Member
Oh right I see, good luck with that buddy.

Theres me waiting to hear from ARL in regards to my online application. I shall ring their recruitment line first thing Monday and chase up my progress. I've got all my results, just needing a TOC to organise a DMI for me..

Yea i got all psychometrics, just the arriva specific sjt and vse results to come in lol.

Teddyward

I think I did ok on the dots and fault finding. Not so sure about tea-occ. Our assessment started late because there was some sort of problem on the morning one. They didn’t say what. The opc invigilator deserves a medal doing that all day long.

Saracen_83

Problem???? I don’t remember a problem!!!!! They started late if that is a problem!!!!

utternoob

still nothing not even the better luck next time email.

sent them an emali asking ifs there's any updates.

baz962

Established Member
I was at the assessment with you on Friday Baz. Didn’t get to go early though!

Still not heard anything. Did my best, just hope it was good enough!

Ok Which was you, did you know who i was lol.

Arsestar

A friend had an email on the 8th, inviting him to day 2 in Watford on 08/02/2018 at 0845

Saracen_83

Can’t help doubting and rethinking stuff, but it is what it is, can’t change the results, just need to wait and see!!! Just impatient tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.