• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ATOC Routeing Point Calculator - not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapAndNerdy

Has anybody successfully used the RP calculator recently?

After correctly answering the CAPTCHA question (nice green tick next to "I'm not a robot"), the Origin, Destination and Route inputs remain in error (red x) even if I type values in, and I am unable to click the "Show Routeing Points" submit button.

I have tried using 3 browsers on my PC and 1 on my tablet - same result.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

higthomas

I have had the same problem. This was about a week ago though, so I'd have hoped they'd have fixed it. :/

It's never worked. I cannot see how you are supposed to check the different ticket types (e.g FDR vs SDR or SOR , given that Routing Guide requires that you check the fare of the same ticket type from your destination to the relevent routing points.

OwlMan

Established Member
It's never worked. I cannot see how you are supposed to check the different ticket types (e.g FDR vs SDR or SOR , given that Routing Guide requires that you check the fare of the same ticket type from your destination to the relevent routing points.

Not for several years, single fares are now specified in the instructions

lyndhurst25

Established Member
The Routeing Point Calculator is working at the moment.

Not for me it isn't. I've never managed to get it to work properly since it was introduced. It just seems go round in circles and keeps asking me to verify that I'm not a robot. I've tried it with Safari on both iOS and OS X.

Last edited:

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
It sometimes works for me, depending on which browser I'm using. Sometimes it doesn't and I have to refresh the page a few times, but I usually coax it into working in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.