• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti West Coast Trainee Train Driver Euston and Wolverhampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albagubrath

Well done SB2015. I’ll be based at Euston. The February course is full but there’s the possibility of a March course so I may not be far behind you.
Where will you be based?
Hey Lad, god knows how long it will be after your course finishes that you will actually get to drive a train!! There’s guys here at Euston that are still waiting to start their driving 2 years after passing their theory course!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Happy new year !!!
Just wondering if anyone heard anything from AWC in the meantime ?
I'm currently on week 8 of the course, the backlog is significant and there are still quite a few who passed before hand who are awaiting their course. Fingers crossed it's all moving in the right direction though.

SB2015

I'm currently on week 8 of the course, the backlog is significant and there are still quite a few who passed before hand who are awaiting their course. Fingers crossed it's all moving in the right direction though.
Are you doing front end turns at Wolves at the min? I’m doing my 225 hours now and I’m a third of the way through

dereksingh291

On Moderation
Hi everyone I hope you don’t mind me asking just wanted to know how long the recruitment process was from application to starting as a train driver with Avanti West Coast and what’s like completing the question for opc and what questions do they ask?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.