• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

why do people get banned? Also why does there need to be so many bloody rules, i havent actually read them as i might fall asleep and they will take forever to read

This is just my opinion

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SuperVoyager

Becasue if there were no rules... everything would get out of hand, people arguing, etc etc etc and to get banned id because you have got 2 infractions and a warning or somthing for swearing or insulting other ppl

Becasue if there were no rules... everything would get out of hand, people arguing, etc etc etc and to get banned id because you have got 2 infractions and a warning or somthing for swearing or insulting other ppl

no, but i meant why do they have to be so long, cos you probably wont read them if they are too long

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Depends what you mean by too long, though comments (using the contact form) are always accepted. Having had a look at one of the busiest forums on the 'net ours are actually shorter, but of course any ruleset can read in different ways! Don't forget that the actual posting rules are only in section 1 and if you have an avatar or signature, section 2. Section 3 and 4 are more of information.

Most of it is common sense anyway - use proper spelling, don't abuse others, don't spam and the like.

almark

The reason there needs to be rules and bans is to stop all the 'Insects' acting like little children and continually posting spam,in my opinion anyway.

Established Member
You can have anything there.
It's not difficult to tell the difference, if the person's actually banned, it's bold and under the custom user title if they have one.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
You can have anything there.
It's not difficult to tell the difference, if the person's actually banned, it's bold and under the custom user title if they have one.

sorry never knew! and im sure your not allowed 'Anything'
like swearing in your motto etc...?

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
;)
I thought that with 'common sense' you'd realise that things like swearing aren't allowed. I didn't think I actually had to put that.

I dont want to cause friction,but you said your supposedly
allowed to put 'anything' you want and didnt say excluding swearing down!

try nudging a 5"11 fourteen year old who knows ju-jistu Ascot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.