• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Best Looking Unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kris

For some reason, the networker family float my boat (those smiley units are genial)

Another contender for Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends

Nobby the Networker :lol:

All you have to do is add eyes -

Nobby.jpg

Demps

HST, and then 158

what are you on about guys, 185's look horrible!!!!!!!! Especially in that terrible 'cheap and tacky' First livery, which is the opposite of modern, its trying to be something it isnt.

Jordy

Established Member
what are you on about guys, 185's look horrible!!!!!!!! Especially in that terrible 'cheap and tacky' First livery, which is the opposite of modern, its trying to be something it isnt.

Go and eat a tamper

andersley

I agree that 185's are good looking units. I recently had my first rides in them and they are definitely the best of any I have ridden before. Very bright spacious interior.

Alan Curtis

Hentis

I agree that 185's are good looking units. I recently had my first rides in them and they are definitely the best of any I have ridden before. Very bright spacious interior.

Alan Curtis

As good looking as a rather large Bum Boil on the eve of a medical!!! Not that I would know about those sort of things!!

Hentis

Status
Not open for further replies.