• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Branch Line to Romford, should be used as a mainline HERE ME OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z12XE

Used/2nd hand tram from Europe as per Herts Council/Abbey Line?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NXEA!

Or you could try and persuade NXEA to take on the 3 car 306 for the branch, I mean FGE used it why can't NXEA? ;) :lol:

Chris125

Established Member
Or you could try and persuade NXEA to take on the 3 car 306 for the branch, I mean FGE used it why can't NXEA? ;) :lol:

This thread didnt begin in the real world, and it certainly isnt heading towards it...

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
As I see it: it cannot be extended beyond RoOmford, and at Upminster, you can leave the station one way (potentiually severing Tube lines) to destinations with no real call from the BL. All in all its useless, keep it as it is, you can change very little.

NLC1072

I mentioned that before, but there isn't really a call for it I don't think. ANyone in London will go to Fenchurch St, abnd by the time you get to Upminster, there will be a Southend c2c train in two mins anyway from Fenchurch St.

Just thought it would link up Romford to West Horndon, Laindon, Basildon and Pitsea. Realistically those would be the only places to gain real benefit. i.e being linked between Romford and Pitsea Market towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.