• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BVE Underground Routes

What's Your Favourite LU Route?

• Piccadilly Line v5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East London Line v2

• Mill Hill East Branch v2 (By me)

• Circle Line

• District Line

• Victoria Line

• Bakerloo Line (the one that's just gone offline)

• Jubilee Line

• Waterloo & City Line

• DLR

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Your favourite LU route, yet DLR is there?!

Anyway, hmm, mine, probably Jubilee Line Extension when it gets converted to BVE4. :)

The Snap

Established Member
The DLR is on the Underground network, sort of (at Bank it is anyway!) ;)

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
The DLR is on the Underground network, sort of (at Bank it is anyway!) ;)
It's not on the Underground at all. LU and DLR are totally different! Why make these polls? Do you really want to upset hard working authors and make them stop route building as you've made them feel bad showing people prefer other people's routes just because they're newer?

The Snap

Established Member
God!!!!! Chill! All I was doing was trying to see what people thought, surely authors would think, "Er, so and so likes the whatever line better, so I'll make mine better so he prefers mine".
Anyone who decides to stop creating just because of a little pole asking what route people like best, in my opinion, (dare I say it) is a wimp!
I think it is a route strenghtening, not a route destroyer!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Come on guys please don't argue over nothing!

And different people will interpret the poll in different ways. I doubt anyone would be hugely offended by it as it's written in a positive way.

I'm not familiar with the routes for BVE but in just about any LU-based poll I'd vote for the Metropolitan line, as nothing else comes close IMO ;)

The Snap

Established Member
yorkie said:
Come on guys please don't argue over nothing!

And different people will interpret the poll in different ways. I doubt anyone would be hugely offended by it as it's written in a positive way.

I'm not familiar with the routes for BVE but in just about any LU-based poll I'd vote for the Metropolitan line, as nothing else comes close IMO ;)

Exactly, anyway, let's leave it at that. ;) I voted the Met. Line which I managed to get hold of yesterday, it's a great route! :D

Coxster

Established Member
I suppose I'll say the Northern Line (excluding the Mill Hill branch).

Tom B

Established Member
Indeed, Northern Line Edgware - Kennington - High Barnet. There are other old Northern routes, like Edgware - Morden v2 and Mill Hill, but they're not as good.

D306

Established Member
jamaal, your always asking for stuff to be sent to you. Just find the route you want on the internet, and download it from there. other people may have downloaded it, but you should try and find it yourself. We don't want to spend our time always sending stuff to peole who don't want to look for the routes. There are loads of links to BVE sites in this forum. Follow them! (sorry if it sounds harsh)

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
*Blows heaps of dust away and turns the rusty keys*

Status
Not open for further replies.