Central Line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stooopid

Planet Stooopid (5 Earth Seconds = 1 Stooopid Day)
Here's a few updated screenshots! :)

WHITE CITY centre platform - where our journey to central London starts

WOOD LANE's just round the corner (it's based in the year 2004, so it hasn't been demolished yet)

with much thanks to Jeremy & Richard Griffin (Squarewheels) for numerous shots of the area

Here's a comparison photo
http://pub31.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?img=37732&usernum=2659534667

The juice rails in the screenshots will be added later...

I've realised I have seriously underestimated the time required to code this route! Initially, a 2005 release was planned so I'm way behind schedule! I've managed to complete White City EB in this recent one & a half months but it won't be released so soon. I may not have much time from January to October next year so there won't be much progress during that time. White City WB is still in a mess and underground stations have a serious lighting problem...

So I guess the release date is 2008? ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lev441

looks really good..
shame about the 2008 release date but just take ur time and i will be looking forward to it alot :)

LondonBVE

2008!!!!! Well by then I will be super busy preparing for a big exam. Work Faster.... just kidding. Nice Realistic shot, I have not seen White City Station Shots before though I did ask from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.