• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern - Trainee Train Driver - Marylebone (11/01/24)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BillyJoe

I went down to the test centre in Watford on the date and time specified in the email that I received. This was after confirming with the sender the correct date and time and receiving an email back to confirm.

I prepared long and hard for the tests only to be told at the OPC offices that it had been canceled and no tests were taking place that day.

I was absolutely gutted as I was not notified of the cancelation.

After emailing them I've now been told that it has been delayed until October no SJ tests to complete or anything.

I feel like this has been a complete waste of time I've been messed around by Chilton and don't feel confident I will hear from them again.

puffpuffgive

I went down to the test centre in Watford on the date and time specified in the email that I received. This was after confirming with the sender the correct date and time and receiving an email back to confirm.

I prepared long and hard for the tests only to be told at the OPC offices that it had been canceled and no tests were taking place that day.

I was absolutely gutted as I was not notified of the cancelation.

After emailing them I've now been told that it has been delayed until October no SJ tests to complete or anything.

I feel like this has been a complete waste of time I've been messed around by Chilton and don't feel confident I will hear from them again.
I think this is a very familiar story. Most people never hear back from Chiltern, regardless of how far you get in the process. I’ve given up applying to them, I would worry what they are like as an employer when they are this poor in the recruitment process.

12LDA28C

Established Member
I think this is a very familiar story. Most people never hear back from Chiltern, regardless of how far you get in the process. I’ve given up applying to them, I would worry what they are like as an employer when they are this poor in the recruitment process.

Have you actually been corresponding with anyone at Chiltern during this part of the recruitment process? If so, do you know who?

puffpuffgive

Have you actually been corresponding with anyone at Chiltern during this part of the recruitment process? If so, do you know who?
Absolutely, multiple times to multiple people, both individuals and generic emails. I have never had a single reply from Chiltern from any request for an up date to multiple applications. They remain in my login as in process. I can pm you individual names.

12LDA28C

Established Member
Absolutely, multiple times to multiple people, both individuals and generic emails. I have never had a single reply from Chiltern from any request for an up date to multiple applications. They remain in my login as in process. I can pm you individual names.

If you can PM me, that would be great.

MDS72

Hi wh
Ere can I see my application process online ??