• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Circle Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Has anyone noticed that the BVE2/BVE4 LUL Circle Line has been taken offlien from TSC, and been replaced with a BVE2 only LUL Circle Line version between Edgware Rd. and Edgware Rd.
Strange! :? :?:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
LUL Circle Line - Aldgate to Aldgate BVE2/BVE4 at TSC, well, was.

Dave A

Yes it was Aldgate Circular, I have it :?

EDIT: On further inspection, it looks like the were doing a bit of a clean up and accidently put Edgware Road as it says Aldgate in the description. However this route is NOT ddesigned for but does work well in Bve 4!

wumpty

Hi guys,

There was never a Circle line for BVE4, the version up there now is the same one thats been there since 2002, but well spotted on the website typo! It should indeed say Aldgate - Aldgate :roll:

The Snap

Established Member
I always thought it was for both - ah well, it works in both anyway! :)
I just thought I remebered seing the BVE2 and BVE4 logos on the little screenshot that you click to get onto the downloads page. :?: ;)

Harold

RichardH said:

erm, i don't think the circle line was ever released for BVE 4 Richard, the district line was released for BVE 2 and 4, but required the Circle for BVE 2 to be installed first

The Snap

Established Member
I see, well, the Circle Line does work in BVE4, and I use it in there sometimes. :D

Coxster

Established Member
HBA135 said:
RichardH said:

erm, i don't think the circle line was ever released for BVE 4 Richard.
As said several times above :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.