• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 175 and Class 180 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi all

The Class 175 and Class 180 have now been released for download at BRT! Massive thanks for these goes to Steve Thomas, the author.

These trains are top quality, and are well worth the download!

Visit www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk/trains/index.html for details...

On behalf of enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter

THANK YOU.

I, like many of the others in the community, have been waiting for these

How do I tell my boss i can't be into work tomorrow due to driving trains (i work in bugger king)

Many thanks, off to download

mbonwick

Established Member
Many thanks, will download when I get home..curse school, it's too hot and I cba.

Looks good.

adamp

SICKKKKKK !

175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The engine sounds are really quiet on both of mine.
Even when its on nearly full you get hardly and engine sounds then when you sound the horn it blows your head off ! (cracking horns btw)

Why is this?

The Snap

Established Member
SICKKKKKK !

175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 175 :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The engine sounds are really quiet on both of mine.
Even when its on nearly full you get hardly and engine sounds then when you sound the horn it blows your head off ! (cracking horns btw)

Why is this?

Because the real train cab is very well insulated, and engine sound in there is very, very quiet indeed. The horn is a tad loud in my opinion, but still. ;)

EE Type 3

Established Member
Because the real train cab is very well insulated, and engine sound in there is very, very quiet indeed. The horn is a tad loud in my opinion, but still. ;)

What he said :)

Lovely bits of kit here, now who's gonna make a deltic?? :)

xc170

yes! maybe one day Zane can release his class 90 and 317 :roll:

He is probobly too busy making duplicates of trains already available like the 170, 142, 158 & 153. with no real diffrances except a few new sounds iand a no smoking sticker in the case of the 170

Last edited by a moderator:

devon_metro

Established Member
He is probobly too busy making duplicates of trains already available like the 170, 142, 158 & 153. with no real diffrances except a few new sounds iand a no smoking sticker in the case of the 170

My favourite 142 is Zane's, the 170 is better, 158 looks better as does the 153. I'd rather an improved train ta.

Jordy

Established Member
Yes, the re released trains are great improvements! Before this goes the same way as every other Railnetwork related thread i'm locking it.

Enough of this now or infractions will be issued

Status
Not open for further replies.