• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 37 - In Lincolnshire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
A bit of an odd question, but have any Class 37s been working around Lincolnshire recently? Thought I heard one pass my house earlier today - but wouldn't have made it outside in time to check. I live next next to the line between Lincoln and Grimsby.

I might be hearing things, but it didn't sound like the usual 60 or 66.

If anyone knows, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
There were a pair of 20s out on route learning today on the Lincoln - Barnetby route

Yew

Established Member
Know if they will be coming through lincoln any time?

Jordy

Established Member
Booked to run tomorrow and Wednesday according to the message I received on Lincs Rail Gen. Does Doncaster - Lincoln - Barnetby - Lincoln - Barnetby - Lincoln - Doncaster. Due Lincoln 1034, 1304 and 1505 - no idea if it will actually run (or indeed if it'll do all three runs). Ta Sprog for the gen on LRG.

trentside

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Booked to run tomorrow and Wednesday according to the message I received on Lincs Rail Gen. Does Doncaster - Lincoln - Barnetby - Lincoln - Barnetby - Lincoln - Doncaster. Due Lincoln 1034, 1304 and 1505 - no idea if it will actually run (or indeed if it'll do all three runs). Ta Sprog for the gen on LRG.

Thanks for the info Jordy.

Might head out and attempt a picture of it, providing it runs.

Yew

Established Member
Ill keep an eye out, Ive never seen a 20

Yew

Established Member
Saw it going through Lincoln at 2;10 ish. Two engines, no coaches or wagons. Green with the British rail icon on

Status
Not open for further replies.