• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Colas rail vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Z09

Several vacancies on the Colas site have been advertised since September.
The closing date just keeps changing! Now Jan2016.
Do these jobs really exist? Or are they advertising in the hope of landing contracts?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgw47

I applied for one a month or two ago. Spoke to HR and they said they'd passed my application on and would be in touch within a week. Surprise surprise nobody was in contact and the job was extended yet again!

W230

Established Member
They have a fair few jobs open. I posted a CV and was surprised to be called up the same day and offered an interview. Went along and was offered the job but decided to decline it due to family commitments (a long time training away from home).

It seems like a good set up and they are looking for loads of qualifieds with O/T seemingly limitless. Positions available countrywide for the HO ballast trains. Like Smiler_16 says though, you best like working weekends! ;)

tiptoptaff

Established Member
What I was told when I applied to them 6 months ago was the old thanks for the CV someone will be in contact, saw it got extended so I emailed HR asking if I had been unsuccessful, they said no its just that their open jobs automatically roll-over if they arent filled. Low and behold still not heard anything since!

Status
Not open for further replies.