• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coleshill Parkway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
It opened a couple of weeks ago

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
There are 2 services per hour that stop in each direction. Although for some reason no services show on the Coleshill Parkway live departure board

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I dont know. I just typed in doing a journey from Coleshill Parkway to Birmingham and it gave me two trains an hour.

Mintona

Established Member
Nothing doesn't stop there! If it calls Nuneaton, it now calls Coleshill Parkway!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Nothing doesn't stop there! If it calls Nuneaton, it now calls Coleshill Parkway!

Not exactly. That is the case during the daytimes, but mornings and from mid-afternoons, a number of trains omit Coleshill Parkway - from BHM, the 0654, 0721 & 1524 just for example omit Coleshill Pwy.

jd

There are 2 services per hour that stop in each direction. Although for some reason no services show on the Coleshill Parkway live departure board

Coleshill Parkway isn't in the system yet, as far as I can tell. On the dep boards at New St, stops at Coleshill are mentioned in a manually typed note rather than in the usual way.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Coleshill Parkway isn't in the system yet, as far as I can tell. On the dep boards at New St, stops at Coleshill are mentioned in a manually typed note rather than in the usual way.

Ah in a similar way to Liverpool South Parkway (or whatever the station was) was added to the bottom of the Liverpool services

class 313

Established Member
Live Departure Board for Coleshill Parkway
1423 Cancelled Birmingham New Street [BHM] CT
Nuneaton [NUN] 1424 Cancelled 1435 1443 Nuneaton [NUN] CT
Birmingham New Street [BHM] 1435 1444 1523 Cancelled Birmingham New Street [BHM] CT
Nuneaton [NUN] 1524 Cancelled 1535 No report Nuneaton [NUN] CT
Birmingham New Street [BHM] 1535 No report

Status
Not open for further replies.