• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 203 :: Pre-Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
Compo 203 is Pre Tops, basically a photo of something that is not currently (or when the photo was taken) displaying a tops number externally so something with a D number e.g D444 or an E number or also steam.

www.railukforums.co.uk/gallery

Entries by 1900 next Sunday please

Jordy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
I know you said stuff without a TOPS number, but would you consider trains with both TOPS and also E/D numbers such as some of the 47s that are currently rolling around the network? (with the E/D number being the one that's (most) visible obviously).

theblackwatch

Established Member
I know you said stuff without a TOPS number, but would you consider trains with both TOPS and also E/D numbers such as some of the 47s that are currently rolling around the network? (with the E/D number being the one that's (most) visible obviously).

I asked Matt about these and he said they were ok!

Jordy

Established Member
This competition has now reopened for voting, if you have already uploaded your photo, you don't need to do it again, although please contact me by PM to confirm the photo has not been lost.

Voting will start at 1900 next Sunday

Craig

Established Member
I don't seem to be able to log into the gallery, so I've emailed my entry instead.

Gizmogle

Established Member
Won't you have to re-register if the POTW gallery is at a different address now...

Jordy

Established Member
Login should be automatic, if it isnt, click login, return to the forum, then navigate back to POTW.

Jordy

Established Member
OK, will look into it
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Even I can't get in! Trying to sort it now

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
If you are able to you might as well upload it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.