• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 250 :: Station Phots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D9521

It wont let me upload for some reason could i have an email to send to or something

Phoenix

Established Member
Not a bad choice considering the amount of shots everyone has should bring out some of the best.

mumrar

Established Member
Shouldn't the entries be hidden until voting starts, or have I missed a recent change??

LilLoaf

Just uploaded my snow pictures taken at Cramlington and Newcastle stations for the first competition. Says that admin are checking them and will appear soon, how long does this useally take?

eezypeazy

Oops! I think you've just disqualified yourself...!!!

You're only supposed to enter one picture per competition.... they are supposed to be anonymous until afterwards, so by telling us the locations you've entered and the content, we can identify you and your pictures... and they stay hidden until all entries are in, usually on a Sunday evening, when voting begins...

CCF23

I've never done this before. Could someone please tell me how to upload a picture. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.