• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crosscountry - Apprentice Drivers - Multiple Depots (12/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubilee_line

Job titles, not job locations. I applied for two positions - driver and train manager. Until today, the website had listed both applications as being for the role of driver. It now lists the correct job titles for both of my applications, although the driver location is still inaccurate. This update likely won't affect most of you, unless you have multiple applications pending.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AgentGemini

I can confirm they have now fixed the jobsite - my two 'guard' applications (Train Manager, Senior Conductor) and Driver (multiple depots) are now listed correctly. I am listed as "Application in progress" so I take it XC Recruitment are doing things slowly?

Diedinium

Success!

Holy moly! I made it past the filter, onto the online assessment now apparently!

Uh, I never expected to get this far at all, anyone have any hints or tips as to what this online assessment could consist of? Goddamn I'm nervous now lol.

Good luck to everyone else as well by the way, hope you get successful emails as well!

1644574089175.jpeg

Dan61

Ive just got the same email. I am presuming the online tests will be the VSE and SJ7T tests again from the OPC. If thats the case I hope they can take my previous score which I only completed a few weeks ago for another TOC.

Diedinium

Ive just got the same email. I am presuming the online tests will be the VSE and SJ7T tests again from the OPC. If thats the case I hope they can take my previous score which I only completed a few weeks ago for another TOC.
Just looked those tests up, and yeah, that's much more intense sounding than I had in mind when it mentioned "online assessments" lol

SCDR_WMR

Established Member
If they say yes do post in here as there will likely be many in a similar boat, though I got told I needed to do them again by Freightliner a few weeks ago so who knows eh!

Raikkonen7

Received the above email this morning. It was a nice surprise considering I still have an application for Manchester from Feb 21 which I’ve heard nothing about and it still says application in process, so I didn’t have any expectations for this listing.

I’ve not heard anything at all since applying, not even a confirmation email. Still says in process. Am I the only one?

Legion

My application status says ''end of process'' and haven't received any emails. Does that mean I am out?

AgentGemini

Not had the good news email, but my application on the DB site still states Application In Process.

Jeffers

I'm in the same boat as you both. Do you think there is rhyme or reason to how they process applications or would it be a case of just going through the pile in the order they came in?
this seems the most plausible, I got my confirmation of application email a lot later than some people on this thread so it would be reasonable to assume this.

However there are also people on this thread that have never had any comms, but I think its just a waiting game as they work through the 1000+ applicants per role.

Kaiwats

My application says end of process, but I received the email saying I should hear in the next 2-4 weeks and that they would like to learn more about me

Dan61

I applied for Birmingham....this is the first email I got after submitting application I never got a confirmation one like others

Status
Not open for further replies.