• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
The competitions will not be sorted until later tonight/tomorrow due to lack of pc access, sorry for the delay

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GB

Established Member
Does that also mean the 1900 time limit has also been pushed back for the
the 15x comp?

Pumbaa

Established Member
I agree Matt - just wish some people how post moaning about the times etc would think about the triviality of their posts!

Phoenix

Established Member
I agree Matt - just wish some people how post moaning about the times etc would think about the triviality of their posts!

That would be me then to be honest I'm not concerned personally about timings and no apology is needed but last week was advice based upon my own thought's which did/didn't have to be taken on board so either way it's not my forum all I do is suggest opinions trivial or not but either way the competition works fine as it does warts and all.

Jordy

Established Member
Does that also mean the 1900 time limit has also been pushed back for the
the 15x comp?

Yes, you are allowed to continue entering until the software physically stops you from doing so, which it will now as i've just told it to - am about to start sorting the competition out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.