• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK96

Thought so. I applied to them too.
It's still early days with them so like I said, next time they contact you, reply back with the OPC info. That's what I would do.

And yes my approach is the same, apply like mad...:D
I just don't seem to ever get passed the stage of being picked. DRS was the first to allow me to proceed to the exam section. Every other TOC or FOC have always cut me short right after me applying.

I don't understand why...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bdstg

I just don't seem to ever get passed the stage of being picked. DRS was the first to allow me to proceed to the exam section. Every other TOC or FOC have always cut me short right after me applying.

I don't understand why...
Hey keep your head up! Better doors always open

Seejwalker

Condolences to those unsuccessful at this point, don’t give up and be relentless in your pursuit for a railway career. It will happen.

Daly131

Same as above Condolences to those unsuccessful and congrats to those who passed. I still haven’t heard I guess I won’t now today seeing as it’s 5pm

IFeelTheNeed

They must be dealing with Willesden first then.
So those who have applied for Tilsbury, hang in there. The offer must be coming .
I applied for Willesden too, so maybe it's more of a replying-in-order-of-when-a-person-applied, maybe. Or just random!

Stigy

Established Member
You have to mate. Check for jobs every day. Apply for everything.
Network rail are always hiring and are a great company to work for.
I’m currently a signaller and will earn 102k this year.
We may have spoken about this, but surely to get £100k you need to sell your soul? :D

Seejwalker

We may have spoken about this, but surely to get £100k you need to sell your soul? :D
I literally have done exactly that mate. A switch to driving is the escape I really need. I don’t care for the money. I don’t live a flashy life.

IFeelTheNeed

Morning fellow train-driving-enthusiasts... Anyone receive an email today yet or are DRS HR still typing away?

Status
Not open for further replies.