• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR Various Driver Roles - Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda2194

Has anyone that sent their application in on the closing date advanced to the next stage?
I applied the day before the deadline and luckily made it through to the paper tests. If i remember rightly it expired on a Friday and I applied on the Thursday morning.

Hope this helps!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Manda2194

Did you get told when you will get your results from the tests ?
7-10 working days is what they said.

However i get the impression they know a lot sooner. I think i was on one of the earlier sessions and they want to examine everyone before they give results.

I still don't know if EMT want standard results or enhanced. OPC said standard when we took the test however that contradicts everything this forum says so im not sure.

Perhaps they have a quota and pick the best of that quota. I really dont know.

But good luck to everyone. Stage 1 tests should be over now.

Joahua

Thanks, fingers crossed for you all. Hopefully you will find out sooner rather than later . Did many people get to this round ?

Manda2194

Take this with a pinch of salt on numbers

There was about 10 in my round. Other people said there was a least 2 more courses which would make it 30.

Could be more as well. I really don't know but hopefully this gives you a rough number.

I wish i knew the exact number they were looking for.

What stage are you up to to joahua.

Justlooking

7-10 working days is what they said.

However i get the impression they know a lot sooner. I think i was on one of the earlier sessions and they want to examine everyone before they give results.

I still don't know if EMT want standard results or enhanced. OPC said standard when we took the test however that contradicts everything this forum says so im not sure.

Perhaps they have a quota and pick the best of that quota. I really dont know.

But good luck to everyone. Stage 1 tests should be over now.
It seems to be as the opc said standard pass rate.

The link below updated September 2020 shows which operator accepts enhanced / standard.

Reading a few other threads it appears emt perhaps previously accepted enhanced but this was changed to standard couple years ago

TonyBrides

Has anyone that sent their application in on the closing date advanced to the next stage?
I started my application early but took my time with it and only submitted it on the morning of the closing date. I’ve had my video interview and my first assessment.

Jurgen

I started my application early but took my time with it and only submitted it on the morning of the closing date. I’ve had my video interview and my first assessment.
Cheers Tony. Good luck. 8J must of been right, as I sent mine in before yours.

RogerDodger

I've just been invited to an EMR assessment day Monday! Half way there now... Anyone else been told their OPC outcome?

Trainset33

Congratulations! I’ve not heard back yet. Did they contact you via email or phone? Also, which day did you take your tests? I’m wondering if they’re giving out results in the order they were sat?

LeonO

I've just been invited to an EMR assessment day Monday! Half way there now... Anyone else been told their OPC outcome?
Congratulations mate! I skipped the OPC as I’ve passed previously, hope they don’t forget about me ha!

Magsdynamo

I went for my OPC tests on Friday. Still not heard anything , hoping I will tomorrow, looks like there is a few waiting . Congrats and Good luck

Manda2194

Thanks for getting back. Well done and good luck. Took mine Friday so hopefully still time to hear back then
I took mine last tuesday and got an invite for the assessment days next week as well so roughly a 6 day turnaround if that helps mate.

Im very intrigued on the team tasks!

tfin25

I've also got an invite to the assessment day next week, best of luck to everyone attending.

Magsdynamo

I've also got an invite to the assessment day next week, best of luck to everyone attending.
Congratulations what day did you sit you tests ?

Has anyone who sat their tests on Friday heard anything yet ? I was quite confident until I heard you guys getting places. Now I'm thinking maybe I haven't passed the tests. Hoping its just that they are being released in days the tests where taken ?

Last edited:

Trainset33

Congratulations what day did you sit you tests ?

Has anyone who sat their tests on Friday heard anything yet ? I was quite confident until I heard you guys getting places. Now I'm thinking maybe I haven't passed the tests. Hoping its just that they are being released in days the tests where taken ?
I sat my tests on Friday, haven’t heard anything as yet either.

DB0161

Northern didn’t do assessment days the email says group activities but can anyone steer me in a direction of what they’re looking for on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.