• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR Various Driver Roles - Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Manda2194

Well done everyone and good luck next week. It will be interesting to see how the teamwork tasks work out with social distancing in place. Im intrigued

Bob678

Hey,

Can anybody outline what the next assessment day is going to be like? What sort of tasks they set out?

Jon54321

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and looking to become a trainee train driver.
I'm not local to Liverpool but am interested in EMR as they have a new depot near me.
Is the role a talent pool or do EMR advertise for immediate starts?

Thanks

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and looking to become a trainee train driver.
I'm not local to Liverpool but am interested in EMR as they have a new depot near me.
Is the role a talent pool or do EMR advertise for immediate starts?

Thanks

Vacancies advertised here:

Jon54321

Thanks for the reply.
I'm interested in the Kettering Depot as it is a short drive from me. They are advertising for qualified drivers there, hopefully they will also advertise for trainees soon!

sei108

Haven't applied for this role but reading through and seeing all the successful candidates, I feel compelled to send my own good luck wishes your ways!! Hope its good news for you all :D

Randall393

Just checked. The application says commencing the week starting 3/5 so cutting it pretty close. Hopefully get news today.

LeonO

DMI W/C 10th of May we were told at the group assessment.

Fingers crossed everyone! I’ve been checking my emails nonstop all week!

Status
Not open for further replies.