• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Trainee Driver Vacancies - Northants

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYRTLE3000

just done my video interview.... really relaxed and fluid during the practice..... then stumbled my way through the really thing! sods law
Did mine last night. Really nervous and spoke too quickly, but got all the info I wanted in my answers. Fingers crossed now for us!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bmwe46

Hi peeps new here. has anyone heard any news still waiting for video interview results.

Bmwe46

May be it's finally slowing down.lol Any1 got results from other stages of the process.dmi stage2 etc???

Daly131

Wasn't expecting it to be honest, felt like there were a few strong candidates there! But I'm well chuffed! I'm looking forward to it, in a weird kind of way.

Mine was last friday, as in 8 days ago not yesterday Haha. Enjoyed the group assessment day, some good tasks really and got you thinking throughout the day.
Ashbod, I'd like to DM you but it wont let me, would you mind?

34fh0131

Just had an email, I have passed the Video interview. Email states invitations to an assessment centre will be sent in due course.

Good luck to everyone waiting.... check your emails :D

MYRTLE3000

Just had an email, I have passed the Video interview. Email states invitations to an assessment centre will be sent in due course.

Good luck to everyone waiting.... check your emails :D
Me too! Congratulations!

Mine came in about 10 mins ago and I'm chuffed.
Good luck to us all.

Tysoe

I didn't make the cut.

Gutted as I thought I did well on the video interview. :frown:

Oh well atleast I have my stage 1 passed.

Good luck all those that got through.

MYRTLE3000

I didn't make the cut.

Sorry to hear that mate, give it 6 months and try again.

pc131313

I didn't make the cut.

You can apply for any other TOC straight away as it’s not an OPC test

DepotDosser

Anyone moved any further along with EMT yet? Think some of the initial guys have been having interviews... any news on those?

34fh0131

Im awaiting on assessment centre date. Passed S1 and Video interview. Be good to hear from anyone who's further along the process though.

MYRTLE3000

Has anyone that passed the Video interview heard anything about the next step yet? I'm awaiting a date from them

Status
Not open for further replies.