• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Twin Bridges (Alaska, USA)

Gold Creek (Alaska, USA) -- you don't baulk me of Alaska that easily !

Calthrop

Established Member
I tried to follow @Whistler 40145's "Northfleet", with "Twin Bridges"; but @Xenophon PCDGS beat me to it with "Tring". I killed "Twin Bridges" ad replaced it with "Gold Creek", following on from "Tring". Seemingly a bit of a time-lag, by which @Whistler40145 followed my -- struck-out -- "Twin Bridges", with "Stechford". By my reckoning, last valid post was "Gold Creek": we need a K-place to follow that. (Or, @Xenophon PCDGS , what you say just above.)

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I tried to follow @Whistler 40145's "Northfleet", with "Twin Bridges"; but @Xenophon PCDGS beat me to it with "Tring". I killed "Twin Bridges" ad replaced it with "Gold Creek", following on from "Tring". Seemingly a bit of a time-lag, by which @Whistler40145 followed my -- struck-out -- "Twin Bridges", with "Stechford". By my reckoning, last valid post was "Gold Creek": we need a K-place to follow that. (Or, @Xenophon PCDGS , what you say just above.)

Knutsford