• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Well have it your way, begin with L if you want.

It's not really a case of 'having it my way'; it's a case of seeing what the OP says.

I shall send him a private message and will see what he says. I could be wrong in fairness.

Unfortunately, he can't post in this section of the forum as he's on moderation, and the frankly utterly ridiculous rule of not being allowed to post in this section prevents him from seeing our posts.

Will inform you of his reply (if I get one).

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
VTPreston-Tez has not visited the website since 26th October 2013 and has been "On Moderation" for a long period before that date.

I was asked by him to look after the quiz on his behalf, as I have been doing on the Station Code Quiz for HSTPower for nearly two years.

ADJUDICATION

It is advisable to state that only the currently-known station name of any OPEN station should be posted on this quiz.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
VTPreston-Tez has not visited the website since 26th October 2013 and has been "On Moderation" for a long period before that date.

I was asked by him to look after the quiz on his behalf, as I have been doing on the Station Code Quiz for HSTPower for nearly two years.

ADJUDICATION

It is advisable to state that only the currently-known station name of any OPEN station should be posted on this quiz.

Thanks Paul. I knew he was on moderation but wasn't aware of the fact he has not visited the forum since October.

Liphook