• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Class XC Birmingham to Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyaloud

Hello all. Apologies if I've put this in the wrong forum. Am I right in understanding, looking at XC site, that there is no complimentaries in FC on these services at all? Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

boyaloud

Thanks a lot, I could not find that, is that the full catering? Found some bargain Stafford to Leicester 1st advances, and be great to get hot food etc too!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks a lot, I could not find that, is that the full catering? Found some bargain Stafford to Leicester 1st advances, and be great to get hot food etc too!

On the Turbostar services you get tea / coffee / still water / biscuits.

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
On the Turbostar services you get tea / coffee / still water / biscuits.
That's right, though I think there are a few more variations on the trolley as well, such as fruit juice / flapjacks etc. But there's not much space in first - just two tables on each side, and I've seen it fully occupied.

IanM

Nothing is complimentary in 1st on the Turbostars. Yes, there is usually a trolley, but it is sll chargeable, even in 1st.

JaJaWa

Established Member
Nothing is complimentary in 1st on the Turbostars. Yes, there is usually a trolley, but it is sll chargeable, even in 1st.

CrossCountry disagree:

http://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/customer-service/first-class
We also offer complimentary tea / coffee / still water and biscuits on most of our Turbostar services between:

Birmingham - Peterborough, 06.22 - 16.22, Monday to Saturday
Peterborough - Birmingham, 08.52 - 18.52, Monday to Saturday
Birmingham - Peterborough, 11.22 - 15.22, Sundays
Peterborough - Birmingham, 13.53 - 17.53, Sundays
Cardiff Central - Nottingham, 07.19 - 18.45, Monday to Saturday
Nottingham - Cardiff Central, 07.30 - 19.41, Monday to Saturday
Cardiff Central - Nottingham, 11.49 - 18.45, Sundays
Nottingham - Cardiff Central, 12.30 - 19.10, Sundays

tomsl1

XX:52 Birmingham - Leicester there is no trolley service.

XX:22 Birmingham - Stansted sees a trolley onboard offering commentary tea, coffee, water & biscuits to first class ticket holders.

Hope this helps

Moonshark

All catering on this service is provided by a trolley service from the Customer Host, instead of a dedicated First Class Host.

Status
Not open for further replies.