• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Great Western & Virgin Ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyn29

If anyone could get hold of one of these I would be eternally grateful all postage and costs refunded!

PM me if you can help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ticket wallets as in those that come with Advance tickets in the post?

I have some FGW ones, although I recently chucked some out.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ah, you must mean the plastic ones that come with 3 sections in to hold tickets and railcards. In which case, I'm afraid I don't have any and I daresay this will apply to most people, as neither FGW or VWC/VXC ever seem/ed to issue such a thing. Only TOCs I know that do are FSR (or at least have done) and SWT.

martyn29

any spares:P
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I have SWT x3 different
XC
southern
Nat Ex
c2c
first Pink one
FCC

thefab444

Established Member
I have about five SWT ones, three in corporate red (plus a fourth which failed in service), and two promotional ones; Days Out and Easy Ways To Buy Your Ticket. Can't be bothered with collecting them as it's a lot of hassle, and besides, you've got to show allegance to your local TOC when out and about!

martyn29

update.. still cant get hold of a Virgin or First Great Western one!!!! any hlep would be greatfully appreciated!!

Established Member
Have you been to a non-NR owned FGW station?
good luck
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oh ****, I didn't realise you meant wallets. My garage is full of people who travelled with Virgin recently. I'd better let them out!

..Are they still in there or did you set them free? :lol:

Arnt the LM ones black? if so im after one, going to turn it into a Load Haul wallet :D :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.