First Midland Bluebird

Vicar st has so far been ok With Only a few issues So far with parked cars , delivery vans etc , it’s been an inconvenience at relative short notice for customers, I believe posters were put on shelters at Asda side On Sunday to inform folk for stance 2 there to go to vicar st .2 to Bo’ness, 3,4 And F14 .
drivers have been informed that no 2 and F14 coming from High station towards vicar st , etc , to go garrison place ( back of Asda ) then to park st (bypassing the stop on first time around ) Turning right into vicar st . Then continue on Etc That will reduce the amount of traffic coming through Asda .
7 mins layover with the 3s and 4 means there is usualy a bus there sometimes an overlap with 2 Buses filling up the stop ..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Observer

drivers have been informed that no 2 and F14 coming from High station towards vicar st , etc , to go garrison place ( back of Asda ) then to park st (bypassing the stop on first time around ) Turning right into vicar st . Then continue on Etc That will reduce the amount of traffic coming through Asda .
Should work better....but you know what those traffic lights are like. At least there's posters on the old stops.

Observer

If I remember right the stagecoach 8 was due in vicar st at ‘30 and depart at ‘40 . If or when it returns there would be a 4 on stand ‘28-‘35 .a 2 -Bo’ness ‘30-35 . F14 , I think that away at ‘14 . So stagecoach might be able to squeeze in but whoever last in The stand could be hanging the rear out a little due to avoiding the poles With front end on the Edge of pavement . And if Friday traffic gets as bad as it was pre covid .then it’s just a mess . :)
Did they do anything with the shelters yet or is it still just one with a large stop, not painted and split into two? I know they did work on that road months ago but forget what exactly, might have just been surfacing.

Did they do anything with the shelters yet or is it still just one with a large stop, not painted and split into two? I know they did work on that road months ago but forget what exactly, might have just been surfacing.
Just resurfacing , big shelter still there on the church side .6,6A has been moved to stance 1 on the church side too.
on the vicar st , the 3 will be in from ‘18-25 then 2 Bo’ness arrive 30-35 so should be ok if SC restart the 8