• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Free KLM Luggage Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I've Just ordered Myn - Used my 'Big Train Little Train' Pic of 170's at Haymarket (see my website under FSR).

Now just hoping that they dont get thrown away by someone as they come through in a KLM Envolope (seen as junk mail)! :lol:

Thanks Old Timer

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It will only let you order once per IP address and/or per postal address.

So it may need popping down the library and/or making a friendly deal with your neighbor*!

*to let you use their address as the address you enter into the web.

:lol: I am a the Lib tomorrow - will try to get one sent to a relatives house. :lol:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Donedided, got a shot of 43194 on mine (would have used 43002 but I have no phot of it on my laptop).

Thanks for sharing Old Timer :)

Death

Established Member
I wonder what KLM must be thinking about this at the moment, though? :shock::lol:

Airlines offering free luggage tags is nothing new at all (Indeed...The only ones who charge for bag tags are Ryanair!) but there must be some confusion at KLM's head office now after they've been seeing all of these requested airline tags with pictures of trains on 'em! :lol::razz:<D

Addendum 1: OK, I'm trying to get a couple of APT ones for myself, but every time I try and upload a photo I get an I/O error in response...And JS data injection from the URL bar isn't working either. Looks like I won't be able to get in on this one... :sad:

Addendum 2: I can't even get an upload button when I try and access the page in IE8, let alone try to upload...And a direct HTTP POST from Telnet just bounced me back to the upload page again. :mad:
Has anyone else run into problems using this service, or are KLM having selective "technical difficulties" with Virgin Media customers? :?:

Last edited:

Established Member
It will only let you order once per IP address and/or per postal address.

So it may need popping down the library and/or making a friendly deal with your neighbor*!

*to let you use their address as the address you enter into the web.

:lol: I am a the Lib tomorrow - will try to get one sent to a relatives house. :lol:

My laptop when wireless uses a different IP to my wired PC :D

krus_aragon

Established Member
My laptop when wireless uses a different IP to my wired PC :D

That's probably just in the private range for the network in your house. Your modem/router will have one public (internet) IP address that it shares with all the machines in your house.

Disconnecting and reconnecting the modem to the internet should make it receive a new IP address from your ISP.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Sorry to Bump this back up...

Has anybody received theirs - I haven't!

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I asked for some for an anniversary present for Mrs Greenback, but they haven't arrived yet. I hope they hurry up, the anniversary is coming up next month!

Status
Not open for further replies.