• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers 2022 - (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt17278

I've had an email asking to attend medical on the 5th of May aswell, with a conditional offer at the end of the week beginning of next week. Can't believe it guessing there doing it regarding depots considering we've both applied for the same so happy. Like you've said not going to get my hopes up fully till I recieve an actual start date with a contract.
Congratulations mate! Hopefully bump into you in the very near future! Where is your medical at?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Numbskull100

Congratulations mate! Hopefully bump into you in the very near future! Where is your medical at?
Well done both of you! Hopefully have my medical next week. I say hopefully as the last one was cancelled on the morning.

Nearly there!

Marc637

Thankyou Matt and Numbskull, congratulations to you aswell. Its down London shame it isn't any closer up here but I'm not bothered worth it all in the end hopefully. Where is yours at?

Haru

Congratulations, must be such a weight off your shoulders.

I’m for bristol so I guess I just keep waiting, I do like my current job so not too bad but would be nice to hear.

TonyG83

Thankyou Matt and Numbskull, congratulations to you aswell. Its down London shame it isn't any closer up here but I'm not bothered worth it all in the end hopefully. Where is yours at?
Congratulations buddy. Is your medical on Fleet Street in London? I had mine there back in February. It is about half hour walk from St Pancreas and pretty easy to find. I followed google maps while walking there

Numbskull100

Congratulations buddy. Is your medical on Fleet Street in London? I had mine there back in February. It is about half hour walk from St Pancreas and pretty easy to find. I followed google maps while walking there
I'm in Loughton, North London for mine.

sargentsiri

I’ve had an email today asking me to attend a medical on the 5th May! Been told to also expect a conditional offer towards the end of week/ start of next. Absolutely buzzing but also not getting my hopes to high until I have an official start date!
Congratulations champ!

Numbskull100

Got my contract today, very pleased indeed :D.

Thank you to everyone for the advice and guidance I've found on here. A really supportive place to be.

Looking forward to starting 5 weeks today!

Error404

Thank you to everyone for the advice and guidance I've found on here. A really supportive place to be.

I echo what you say, the information and help here has been valuable. Thank you to all that have posted.

Last edited:

TonyG83

Congratulations buddy i can imagine you are over the moon. Just waiting for mine now

Jonsutt

Had email today informing me of my DMI for crewe today. Passed assessment day 5 weeks ago.

Any tips as not much experience regarding interviews

Jaw08

I
Had email today informing me of my DMI for crewe today. Passed assessment day 5 weeks ago.

Any tips as not much experience regarding interview

Any tips as not much experience regarding interviews
I’ve had the same email today!

As far as advice for interviews, just stay calm and focused. Be yourself and have plenty of examples ready - similar to your mmi. Although this is my first time for this process I’ve had plenty of interview experience. It’s always good practice to know some good background about the company and have a couple of questions to ask as well.

Haru

Congrats to everyone that have their contracts and good luck to those with DMI!

Has anyone had any updates regarding bristol yet, someone told me there might be a course late in the year.

Mbay

Attended the opc for stage 2 assessment on 22nd. Only 2 others there. Found out I passed yesterday. Genuinely thought I wouldn't pass the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.