• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner - Trainee Drivers 2022 - (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MDB97

Conditional offer received today for October start.

Hang in there those that are waiting it will come :D

WiganDriver

Trainee Driver @ Carlisle

That’s good. My mate contacted the other day and was told currently they only needed Depot Drivers. (Not Carlisle Manchester)

I asked him if he made it clear he was a qualified driver and he said he did. Do you know if it’s IM or HH.

Matt17278

Conditional offer received today, Medical tomorrow as booked the other week. So glad to finally get that conditional offer, says course date of August, all starting to a feel a little bit real now!

Marc637

Conditional offer received today, Medical tomorrow as booked the other week. So glad to finally get that conditional offer, says course date of August, all starting to a feel a little bit real now!
I also received my conditional offer today as well. Got my medical booked in for Thursday this week another step closer! Mine also states course date in August.

Jonsutt

Had my DMI yesterday for crewe. Think it went OK. Waiting game again now. Said if successful then courses will be at end of the year and not necessarily at crewe. All depends on which depot has most trainees on the course and it will be near there. Example given was if 5 were for reading, 2 for crewe and 1 from Scotland then training course will be in reading.

sargentsiri

I know it's very Depot specific, however, I was wondering if anyone had heard on the grapevine how many drivers they are looking to take on it total?

JamzyB

Had my DMI yesterday for crewe. Think it went OK. Waiting game again now. Said if successful then courses will be at end of the year and not necessarily at crewe. All depends on which depot has most trainees on the course and it will be near there. Example given was if 5 were for reading, 2 for crewe and 1 from Scotland then training course will be in reading.
Hi mate,

Are you the lad that had their interview after mine? Wearing the light grey suit? Also was at Watford with you?

Jaw08

I also had my DMI at Crewe on Thursday. Hopefully we won’t be waiting too long to hear the outcome.

JamzyB

I also had my DMI at Crewe on Thursday. Hopefully we won’t be waiting too long to hear the outcome.
Yeah hope it’s not too long. Just want to know either way. What time was your interview? You weren’t the lad after me that saw me in reception then?

Jaw08

Yeah hope it’s not too long. Just want to know either way. What time was your interview? You weren’t the lad after me that saw me in reception then?
I was in at 9am. They said not to worry if we don’t hear anything for a week or two.

TonyG83

Hi all

I received my contract last week and have now sent all my signed paperwork back :) I am on the course in August so 10 weeks on Monday and it is go time :)

Good luck to everyone waiting results or contracts. Hope to see you in August

Mr Oli

Anyone waiting on DMI result for Peterborough?
Not for Peterborough, but am waiting On DMI result for Bristol.

I gather there may me some other waiting for DMI results at different depots too?

When was your interview?

Jaw08

Just heard that I’ve passed the DMI. I’ll be on a course either at the end of this year or beginning of next year. Anyone else for Crewe heard?

KMn

Just got an email saying same thing No course date though they said they’d get in touch later in the year. Congrats!!!

Jaw08

Just got an email saying same thing No course date though they said they’d get in touch later in the year. Congrats!!!
Congrats to you too. It’s such a relief, although still a long wait ahead.
Which depot are you for?

Status
Not open for further replies.