• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Various Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
So I have done the stage two bit passed the tests and now waiting for the interview outcomes felt like it went really well and can’t wait to get a final answer for the whole process lol don’t mind being put in pool as long as the results are a yes !
Well done mate! Did you get the MMI results on the day? (You mentioned awaiting results from interviews...wasn’t sure if that was a typo?).

Fingers crossed we will be on a course together for Eastleigh soon! (Been a week now, need to know how it went haha). Who did your interview?

RoseA

Stage 2 completed today. Wow...tough but I think I did ok. I passed all of the computerised tests and the managers interview seemed to flow well so now just hope I’ve been successful in the MMI!!!

Stigy

Established Member
Stage 2 completed today. Wow...tough but I think I did ok. I passed all of the computerised tests and the managers interview seemed to flow well so now just hope I’ve been successful in the MMI!!!
Well done! So I assume you guys hear about the MMI in a week or so rather than on the day?

Brooksy

Well done mate! Did you get the MMI results on the day? (You mentioned awaiting results from interviews...wasn’t sure if that was a typo?).

Fingers crossed we will be on a course together for Eastleigh soon! (Been a week now, need to know how it went haha). Who did your interview?
Lol no they said I’d get the result forom the MMI in a email but fingers crossed! Give a shout out when you find out how you did and I will too....

Lee0901

Lol no they said I’d get the result forom the MMI in a email but fingers crossed! Give a shout out when you find out how you did and I will too....

I was there on the same day as you. She said we should hear by next Friday for the MMI and DMI results. Hopefully it'll be sooner!!

Trakky

I also went for Birmingham. Had my stage 2 on the 9th October and passed everything. Just waiting to hear the outcome after my DMI. The wait is tense to say the least
They were pretty swift with me I found out 3 days later but I'm guessing they were frantically trying to get the first course filled

They were pretty swift with me I found out 3 days later but I'm guessing they were frantically trying to get the first course filled
Yeah I had mine on 27th SEPT and found out the next day, again I think it was because they wanted to get people started in Nov. Unfortunately I can’t start in Nov so have to wait. It looks like Crewe (I’m IM Crewe) and Birmingham have starters in Nov and hopefully Feb (if not May from what they have said to me) the sooner the better now.

Stigy

Established Member
I was there on the same day as you. She said we should hear by next Friday for the MMI and DMI results. Hopefully it'll be sooner!!
That probably means those on the stage two last week will probably hear by then too? That tallies with me being told 2 to 3 weeks for my DMI results I guess, and stands to reason if they’re lookibg to fill courses or put people in pools for certain depots. Just thinking aloud here really haha.

Trakky

Yeah I had mine on 27th SEPT and found out the next day, again I think it was because they wanted to get people started in Nov. Unfortunately I can’t start in Nov so have to wait. It looks like Crewe (I’m IM Crewe) and Birmingham have starters in Nov and hopefully Feb (if not May from what they have said to me) the sooner the better now.
the main thing is you've done the hard part mate

martin2345uk

Established Member
Just got a call, I passed the DMI! :o
Waiting for them to confirm a medical date now...
It's all getting a little bit real and scary...

Stigy

Established Member
Just got a call, I passed the DMI! :o
Waiting for them to confirm a medical date now...
It's all getting a little bit real and scary...
Well done mate, really good news! Is it gonna be straight in for you, or was there mention of a pool?

StuFreight

I was at Crewe on 3rd of October got an email a few days after saying I had passed and waiting in a pool now it's a long wait haha

Pete C

I was at Crewe on 3rd of October got an email a few days after saying I had passed and waiting in a pool now it's a long wait haha
Odd how they email some people and phone others. I guess if you don't have a medical coming up they don't need to speak to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.