• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ftpe trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonnyb1978

Nope, nothing here. I dont think they have contacted references as im waiting to be summoned by my current employer asking why I want to leave. As yet, all is quiet from my bosses

lvaxb24

It has all gone a little quite since the paperwork was returned. Has anyone heard anything further lately?

thomas69

Must be doing them then. Perhaps after that they'll send a letter or something? You all put your notice in now?

lvaxb24

Mine remains requested references too. Still we'll have to find out soon our start date is getting closer by the day :D

jonnyb1978

Nothing to worry about. One of my references was returned 10 days ago. They also sent me other bit of paperwork I think was missing from the original pack for me to fill in. We all should hear soon I think. Ive already left my work. 2.5 weeks holiday owed then officially leave so yesterday was my last day. All feels weird after 10 years with them.

BLS

Anyone heard anything yet? Can't wait to get stuck into it now!

lvaxb24

Nothing as yet but we have had a bank holiday. Would be good to know where to report to and hours for the induction etc now. They have been good so far and I'm sure they'll be in touch over the next few days but it still feels like I haven't got the job if you know what I mean.

jonnyb1978

When do you start?

Chrisw, i take it you never heard back or was not the news you wanted. Bad luck mate, especially after going to the interview stage. Did they give you a reason why etc.....Just keep going for it and dont give up. You know you can do it now.

Start date is next Monday the 18th.

Lanc688

Guys,

Just looking for some info and can see that many of you are already well down the recruitment route.

How much do TPE at Manchester pay their trainees and during what timescale do they use for increments on this?

Also, I note that TPE work 5 day weeks with Sundays included; Does anybody have any more info on the shift patterns i.e. Is it usually 5 days on then 2 or 3 off, or does this vary at all?

I only ask as I may well apply on any further recruitment drives and know that some of you have the info given your position within the current intakes.

Best regards
Lanc

Status
Not open for further replies.