• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater anglia depot drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessio

Hi. There is no mainline progression from Depot driver to Mainline. You will have to apply for trainee position like everyone one else and is not guaranteed like before in the past.
Sunday out side the working week. Worth about £3,000 more if you do more. Loads of overtime at the moment. Earliest sign on is 05.30, afternoon earliest 13.30 nights 20.30.
Hope this helps.
What depot are you based at mate?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NickB

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong section to post, but I have my manager interviews early next week and was hoping for some tips - can’t find that much information online regarding depot driving?

Thanks in advance

Firestarter

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong section to post, but I have my manager interviews early next week and was hoping for some tips - can’t find that much information online regarding depot driving?

Thanks in advance

Hello mate, when did you apply?

NickB

Hello mate, when did you apply?
Hi, applied in December I think, only just been invited for the assessments in the past few weeks... passed Stage 1 and 2, now just the manager interview at the depot on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.