• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR online assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herm281

Hi , nothing yet either. Its probably just the volume, they will get around to us soon.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

the MM

sorry to hear that raymondava, i have not yet recieved anything personally. keep an eye out for future trainee driver positions. never give up my friend.

Raymondava

Cheers lads. Gonna go back to my car spraying for a while then give it another shot in the future

Leeder

Still no news for me regarding 1403. The wait is killing me. Put me out my misery!

Norbu

Sorry to hear that Raymondava, I have not heard till now. Never give up.

Sugarpuff

Only mentioned it in my application

Ok, only reason I asked was that I passed the all day assessment last year with southern , Don't think I'll have to sit them again if I got through the SJT. Haven't heard anything yet though.

LittleMi

Ok, only reason I asked was that I passed the all day assessment last year with southern , Don't think I'll have to sit them again if I got through the SJT. Haven't heard anything yet though.

Maybe they're contacting people who need to attend assessment centre first so try to be patient :)

rwalk365

New to the thread, but finally got an answer and bloody happy to say I've been invited to the assessment, 4 dates to choose from in may. This is for the ashford depot

the MM

well done rwalk365, i bet it is a sigh of relief. good luck with your assessment day.

Need2

New to the thread, but finally got an answer and bloody happy to say I've been invited to the assessment, 4 dates to choose from in may. This is for the ashford depot

Well done :D
BUT, I applied for Gillingham in June (not perfect), was offered Ashford in April (totally imperfect but I accepted) eventually signed a contract for Orpington 2 weeks ago! (Absolutely perfect!)
If you are successful, I hope you get what you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.