• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz962

Established Member
Well good luck with training. Thanks for all the information as it certainly helps. I think I'm just going to prepare as much as I can and hope I wear the right socks

Lol thanks, good luck for the dmi, let us all know how it went.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ads1

Hi

Does anybody have a contact for HR? I done my online assesment on 5th Feb and haven't heard since, is that normal?

Thanks

baz962

Established Member
Hi

Does anybody have a contact for HR? I done my online assesment on 5th Feb and haven't heard since, is that normal?

Thanks

When i applied last year was nearly 3 months from applying to getting invite to assessment day.

1812_s

hey guys, think ive got throught the situational judgment test as i have been emailed to do the mini-SCAAT. Ive seen the sample paper on OPC website however im just wondering how this will be presented on the actual test.

When i practiced the opc sample i had a piece of paper and used a tally for the letters then checked at end on answers. Is it worth me going ahead and buying the practice tests of the website?

Rachael92

hey guys, think ive got throught the situational judgment test as i have been emailed to do the mini-SCAAT. Ive seen the sample paper on OPC website however im just wondering how this will be presented on the actual test.

When i practiced the opc sample i had a piece of paper and used a tally for the letters then checked at end on answers. Is it worth me going ahead and buying the practice tests of the website?
How did you do on the practice tests? If I remember correctly there wasn't that many tests on the mini-SCAAT and you click the letter as you go along so no need to tally it up, so I guess it's how confident you feel. There's no harm in practising and doing the test on the last day that it's due. Also that practise material will come in handy if you pass the mini-SCAAT

Last edited:

ESONEULB

I found the Mini SCAAT straight forward so I would not stress to much.

Are you practicing on the Group Bourden Tool ?

I thought the SCAAT test on the Group Bourden Tool was harder.

Good Luck

1812_s

Found the mini scaat straight foward on the opc sample paper

Ive tried downloading the group bourdon tool on the sticky on this forum however bit confused how to use it. I try click on the 4 dots but doesnt register anything??

Rachael92

Found the mini scaat straight foward on the opc sample paper

Ive tried downloading the group bourdon tool on the sticky on this forum however bit confused how to use it. I try click on the 4 dots but doesnt register anything??
The dots aren't in the mini-SCAAT so just concentrate on the letter searching. It's not massively difficult just stay calm and practise the letters until you feel ready but you don't need to worry about the dots yet

1812_s

The dots aren't in the mini-SCAAT so just concentrate on the letter searching. It's not massively difficult just stay calm and practise the letters until you feel ready but you don't need to worry about the dots yet
Ahhh thanks

1812_s

Hey guys, whats the next stage after mini-SCAAT?

Just finished doing my mini-SCAAT and would like to prepare for whatever is next if i was succesful

Cavey81

If I remember correctly it's the assessment centre after the mini-SCAAT. I had to wait a couple of weeks before I got the results from mini-SCAAT.

I've finally got a date for my line manager interview!

1812_s

If I remember correctly it's the assessment centre after the mini-SCAAT. I had to wait a couple of weeks before I got the results from mini-SCAAT.

I've finally got a date for my line manager interview!
Whats involved at assesment center ?

Komma

Hi Komma, when you completed the mini SCATT did it just end by saying the results have been saved and gave an option to log out?
If memory serves me correct,that is what it said with a little box to click on to log out.

Komma

Passed my DMI last week and was offered a place on the next available course,which won't be until after August.

Status
Not open for further replies.