• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Balham has direct services to Sutton and both Mitcham services I believe. If I am correct in that, it does not fit the clue.

Thornton Heath?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
ole man has been generally closer I believe, until he said Norwood Junction.

clagmonster

Established Member
Streathm Hill?
It is the last on my list of places which fit all the clues, so if it isn't I'll have to have a rethink. If it is then I will be very upset with myself for not recognising it. So I lose either way.

clagmonster

Established Member
I really, really should have recognised that. My South London memories are clearly fading.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 28

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I suddenly realised it couldn't be Saltaire.

Attachments

• G.jpg
    G.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26

clagmonster

Established Member
When I clapped eyes on those seat covers I thought it was D stock, but then I realised it was the new LO plastic. It looks to be somewhere underground, so probably ELL. By the concrete, I suspect Dalston Jn.

I will be offline for an hour or so, if right I will happily post one up then but others, feel free to treat it as open floor if you wish.

clagmonster

Established Member
Its a shack on the South Eastern division. Given the position of the 4 car stop board, I suspect it is a fairly short platform. The 375 suggests it is either a fair way out or somewhere that class 1s stop. Harietsham?

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Thanks. :)

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 48