• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
That was a bit flukey. I randomly thought "what's near Milford Haven?".

Here's something then.

Attachments

• I.jpg
    I.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 35

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I'm sure you're all just being polite, but in case not, it's got 4 platforms, although fasts don't stop.

LE Greys

Established Member
Sort of looks South Western-ish, so I'll hazard a guess at Farnborough Main (although I can't remember if that has platforms on the fasts)

madannie77

Stood there whilst my other half filmed trains a few years ago - I think he was more interested in the electrics than the Terrier on the steam railway :)

Here's my next offering

Attachments

• station_15.jpg
    station_15.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 28

Captain Chaos

I think I remember those at Reading. Didn't they go from Porsmouth to Liverpool Lime Street before Voyagers appeared? Seems such a long time ago now. Remember seeing them at Reading anyway. Along with the 158 operated Waterloo to Maesteg service.

madannie77

I think I remember those at Reading. Didn't they go from Porsmouth to Liverpool Lime Street before Voyagers appeared? Seems such a long time ago now. Remember seeing them at Reading anyway. Along with the 158 operated Waterloo to Maesteg service.

Portsmouth to Liverpool was certainly a route on which they operated regularly. I know my other half once had to suffer one from Carlisle to Birmingham once, and I used them between Carlisle and Edinburgh occasionally.

Track Basher

Next one up.

The diagrams for them used to be unbelievable

One was Edinburgh - Liverpool, Liverpool - Portsmouth, Portsmouth - Liverpool.

Not great on a 2 car 158.

Attachments

• myst404.jpg
    myst404.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 35

clagmonster

Established Member
There are very few places with a third platform up there. I'm going to have a long shot at New Cumnock.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Stirling?
I hope not I considered it but then dismissed it on the lack of visible semaphores. The platform layout fits if it is looking south.