• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
I get the distinct feeling that we are not in NSE land. There is no headboard, which suggests it is a service train. The lack of ETH on the brush suggests it is a summer picture, quite possibly a relief. It looks like a terminal platform with the buildings behind. I'm going for Plymouth North Road, one of the west facing bays.

clagmonster

Established Member
The signage looks like the former 'One' TOC on Anglia. I see no sign of electrification and it is fairly rural. There are roads so it can't be Berney Arms. Let's try Brampton.

Established Member
Oh crikey sorry gang, open floor, was certain I'd be wrong.... Stuck with 11000 drunken passengers here.

floor open

Clip

Established Member
Quick one for Monday morning

Attachments

• CUT.JPG
    CUT.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 40

clagmonster

Established Member
Clearly the green does not make it LM then, as I believe it isn't Blaverley or Bearden. The Valley Lines 143s were painted in a green based livery at one point, so it is likely that there was green signage as well. Lets try Maesteg.