• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

py_megapixel

Established Member
I was about to post one but then I realised it had a huge poster in the background saying "WELCOME TO MACCLESFIELD" which I think rather gives it away, doesn't it :)!

May I just ask, is it permitted to post a cropped section of a larger photo (obviously cropped to a reasonable size, not tiny) or do I have to have taken a whole photo which fits this quiz? I'm happy for a moderator to PM me the answer to this question if it's felt answering it here would drag the thread off topic.

steamybrian

Established Member
I was about to post one but then I realised it had a huge poster in the background saying "WELCOME TO MACCLESFIELD" which I think rather gives it away, doesn't it :)!

May I just ask, is it permitted to post a cropped section of a larger photo (obviously cropped to a reasonable size, not tiny) or do I have to have taken a whole photo which fits this quiz? I'm happy for a moderator to PM me the answer to this question if it's felt answering it here would drag the thread off topic.
Whilst it is the moderator decision on approving any photos or comments on this forum I will add that a number of photos on this quiz previously have been cropped. My previous photos of Criccieth and Beaconsfield were also cropped . In the former I cropped a poster advertising Criccieth Castle and the latter eliminated "Welcome to Beaconsfield",

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Cropped photos are fine (within reason obviously) :smile:

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Thanks, give this one a try

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_f27.jpeg