• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hourly or more services only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Direct services at 0454, 0555, 0808, 1008, 1208, 1308, 1408 and 1908... I wouldn't call that hourly myself.

I thought this was an hourly service even though it's a request stop; it's not that far off to be fair.

FGW to Oxford - and if that's not hourly....well.....

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Completely and utterly random question, but I only noticed looking at people's avatars, how many posts do you need to send in order to become an 'established member'?

NT to Stockport.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Afraid the only service from Bangor that wasn't part of the hourly service we used from Shrewsbury is the VT Euston service - and that isn't hourly. Therefore this leaves us rather stuck.

Make Bangor into a return trip and we'll be fine.

Oh God, this game gets too technical for me...

What if it's two separate Arriva services?

Robinson

Oh God, this game gets too technical for me...

What if it's two separate Arriva services?

Neither of those 2 separate services are hourly; they needed to be combined to give an hourly connection from Shrewsbury to Bangor. Therefore we have to use a different service to leave Bangor, which we can't do because nothing else runs hourly from there.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Neither of those 2 separate services are hourly; they needed to be combined to give an hourly connection from Shrewsbury to Bangor. Therefore we have to use a different service to leave Bangor, which we can't do because nothing else runs hourly from there.

This is the problem as highlighted above. The service that came to Bangor was stated as being from Shrewsbury. (Bangor looks like being another "Bedwyn" as far as this quiz is concerned).

Therefore, for the sake of sanity and good order, and to keep this quiz moving again, I will look at Shrewsbury as the next journey point of commencement and say......

ATW to Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.