• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to confuse an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick W

Established Member
Check out this great video:

howtoconfuseanidiot.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
Ahahaha, that's soo funny =D

Made me proper laugh at the end xd

me123

Established Member
That video link's not working...And if you believe this, you are an idiot...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben

FusionRail

Essentially, I could tell it wasn't a video as it said 00:00/00:00 at the bottom. Hence there is no video there! <D

And also maybe this is a good time to announce anybody replying in this thread is an idiot too. :grin:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
And I thought for a minute that work had unblocked YouTube! :(

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
That's a good one...I have to confess that it fooled me last night when I was browsing the forum just before bed - I thought that my NoScript add-on had blocked the video for some reason, and only figured it out when I actually looked at the HTML source of the page! :lol:

Incidentally, I have an idea for how that could confuse people even more by making it look more genuine, by showing an end time for the video and "filling in" the progress bar gradually to make it look like a video file is actually being loaded! It's certainly possible, anyway... 8)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Nick W

Established Member
I'll admit I did wonder why it wasn't playing till I figured the joke. Me123, I'm sorry to make you look a fool :p

Status
Not open for further replies.