• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hr number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsam22

Does anybody know what hr number is as did my medical but haven't herd back from them yet ??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
With there not being a central body responsible for recruiting rail staff might I suggest that it would perhaps helpful if you told us exactly which TOCs HR you're after ;)

Hi greater anglia

10 seconds on Google found:

Owning Group and Contact Details

Abellio
1 Ely Place
2nd Floor
London
EC1N 6RY
Reception/Switchboard 020 7430 8270
Main Fax N/A
Website www.abellio.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franchise Period

February 2012 to July 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOC Contact Details and Address

Greater Anglia
2nd Floor, East Anglia House,
12-34 Great Eastern Street,
London
EC2A 3EH

Reception/Switchboard 0845 600 7245
Email: [email protected]

Simon11

Established Member

Owning Group and Contact Details

Abellio
1 Ely Place
2nd Floor
London
EC1N 6RY
Main Fax N/A
Website www.abellio.com

Franchise Period

February 2012 to July 2014

TOC Contact Details and Address

Greater Anglia
2nd Floor, East Anglia House,
12-34 Great Eastern Street,
London
EC2A 3EH

You've found the general contact details, not the hr contact details.

When I tried to apply for a senior role I had a few question I wished to ask. I gave up even doing an application for the job due to there being no e-mail or phone number for the hr department. If that is the type of toc they wish to be, not helping employees, not modern and looking to cut all costs, then the company wasn't for me!

Lrd

Established Member

When I tried to apply for a senior role I had a few question I wished to ask. I gave up even doing an application for the job due to there being no e-mail or phone number for the hr department. If that is the type of toc they wish to be, not helping employees, not modern and looking to cut all costs, then the company wasn't for me!

What more do you need? Phone the number there and ask for the HR department.

If they don't have the contact details in the public domain - maybe Greater Anglia don't won't the general public to have them. HR people are very very busy people.

You have the address, maybe it would be more appropiate to send them a letter?

Lots of employers don't give out their internal HR number! Its not limited to "bad" companies.

the sniper

Established Member

Their great loss, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.