• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Images required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yep, just got to change the angle it's at

BJMorley

Tom, love the Fastline 66!!
One problem, the skin doesn't look right as it's been mirrored and now says eniLtsaf!!!
Could we have one the other way round??
Brandon

laseandre

Established Member
No, the point of fluid skins are that everyone, on any resolution can see the subject. vBulletin cuts off the right hand side, so if someone had that skin on at a low res, they wouldn't be able to see the 66.

BJMorley

Must have a look for some pictures, Mojo, did you gte my PM some time ago?
Brandon

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Two new styles added - GBRf/Metronet-liveried Class 66 (fluid) and East Midlands Trains Class 153 (1024x768) also two new HST avatars added - NXEC and Grand Central.

P156KWJ

Established Member
nice styles added, however I'm getting rather annoyed that I send emails and never even get a reply, months on.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's rather difficult to make every picture that people send in work with the forums. It would be nice to make more fluid widths with the larger number of Widescreens, for example as well as maintaining quality.

BJMorley

hmm, I love my Metronet Fluid Skin, just wish the 153 was aswell... but beggars can't be choosers...
Brandon

class 313

Established Member
I'm glad people like the Fastline 66, I hope to work with Mojo to supply more themes for everyone to enjoy :)

BJMorley

I shall be looking for photos aswell that Ive missed, probably some more fluids and 1024 x 768s
Brandon

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Right as this seems to becoming more converastional if you have any images then please send them to Mojo as detailed in the first post.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Fluid Chiltern 168 and 1024px Wrexham & Shropshire 67 styles added.

Status
Not open for further replies.