• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MT18

MT I applied for off track and inspection/lubrication but to be honest, I'd take either just to get in the door. That's the hardest part.
Defo, I applied for whatever was available at the time.
Check your emails it may have been sent via email with the system upgrade the emails will be coming from a different address so check your junk box.

I called this morning and they said the email should be with me by Friday.

Hi, I think it really depends on what advisor you get when you phone the recruitment line.

they are emailing the hiring manager for me to get a clear understanding of where my application is at, as one advisor said the position is filled and then I was told there are more jobs so I need to wait - tbh not the best recruitment team out there.

McEwan82 what date was your interview - mines was the 27th august?

Rabbyboy

Hi, I think it really depends on what advisor you get when you phone the recruitment line.

they are emailing the hiring manager for me to get a clear understanding of where my application is at, as one advisor said the position is filled and then I was told there are more jobs so I need to wait - tbh not the best recruitment team out there.

As far as i was aware there were multiple vacancies for off track, as at the interview they said they are taking on a load of off track personnel.

They also said they had interviewed 400 people in 3 weeks in glasgow.

Rabbyboy

Did they email you or was thst on website? Unlucky mate its **** waiting so long then nothin. Can feel me getting the same outcome.

Liam Fairley

Sorry to heat Liam nightmare ! did you get your mail from Wfmailer ?

I found out on the online portal. Still no email. I'm a bit gutted to be honest but I'm still in a job so it's not the end of the world. I'll reapply in 6 months. Good luck to you all, hope it's good news for you guys who haven't heard anything yet

Mcewan82

31st August mate

Rabbyboy

Mines is still invite to assessment 2 pending - been like that for 3 weeks, had interview 13th september.

Gary1973

Mines is still invite to assessment 2 pending - been like that for 3 weeks, had interview 13th september.
I'm in the same position as you, my interview was on 13th, this was the reply I got from email I sent them
The hiring line management team are still finalising all outcomes from the interview campaign and we hope to be in a position to update you soon.

Thank you for your continued patience and apologies for the delay in receiving an outcome.

Rabbyboy

I'm in the same position as you, my interview was on 13th, this was the reply I got from email I sent them
The hiring line management team are still finalising all outcomes from the interview campaign and we hope to be in a position to update you soon.

Thank you for your continued patience and apologies for the delay in receiving an outcome.
Hoping no news is good news, but not gonna hold my breath.

Mines still at assessment 2 been that way since the 28th August lol . All this waiting is doing my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.